"I told you to stay your hand!" Elijah said sternly.

Kol scowled at him furiously, "Fine." He angrily threw the candle across the room, "I'd rather take my chances out there with white oak then stay here with you lot."

He stormed out of the compound, Rhea stood in the doorway, baffled by his rage. She looked to Elijah with a concerned expression, he gave her a nod— and she left, following after Kol.

▽▲▽▲▽

Rhea found Kol back at her apartment, he seemed to be in deep conversation with Ares— and once Rhea entered, their talking ceased.

"Should my ears be burning?" She asked with a raised brow.

Kol stood, walking over to Rhea, "I'm sorry." He said sincerely, "I hate it when you see me like that."

"Kol, you don't need to apologise," she started, "Anyway, I have something that will cheer you up." She told him with a grin.

"Ugh! Gross." Ares called out from the couch, clearly thinking that his sister meant something less than holy.

Rhea rolled her eyes, "Shut your mouth. As I was saying, Finn won't be going anywhere.. Considering I've locked him in his vampire body."

Kol's face lit up, "You really did that?" His eyes clouded over with what one could only perceive as admiration.

Rhea nodded and hummed, "Aren't I just the best?"

"Ares, mate?" Kol called out, Ares made an audible noise from the couch, "Unless you wanna bare witness to all the unholy things I'm about to do to your sister, I'd remove yourself."

"Did you really have to word it that way?" Ares asked, jumping up from the couch immediately and heading for the door, "Ugh, gross."

Rhea let out a laugh as she heard her brothers protests, even when he had left the apartment, before turning back to Kol.

With a seductive smile on her face, she asked, "Unholy things, hey?"

▽▲▽▲▽

Rhea had, reluctantly, dragged Kol out of bed and to St. James Infirmary, she had received a cryptic message from Vincent asking her to meet him there— she was intrigued.

Upon seeing the club was empty, Kol threw his hands up in annoyance, "Seems your friend stood us up!"

Rhea looked around the empty club warily, "I wouldn't class Vincent as a friend."

Kol shrugged his shoulders, walking over to the bar and reaching over, grabbing a bottle of booze.

"Well, since we bothered to be the only ones who turned up, it would be a shame to leave empty-handed. Why not head back, get up to no good?" He asked with a cheeky grin, cupping her face with his free hand, leaning down to place kisses on her neck.

Rhea chuckled, pulling away, "Kol, something's not right. Vincent said we were up against a 'common threat', now he's missing."

"He's not the only one who's missing." They both turned to see Davina stood at the entrance of the club, "Ares went with Freya last night to hide the last of the white oak, and he never came back, I got a text from Vincent asking me to meet him here."