Chapter 12 '' Reunion ''

So here you go chapter 12 :3 

Enjoy the chapter :D 

*_*_*_*AN*_*_*_*

Who knew that the ocean could look so beautiful this high up in the air? I took out my phone carefully so I didn't wake up Luke who was sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled at the sight and looked throughout the window again and took a photo.

'' Hey Asp, How much longer is it until we land? '' I heard Taylor say. She sat in front of us so when I turned my head towards her, I saw that she had turned herself around so she was facing us over the chair.

'' Um, around one hour I think, how come? Excited to meet Ash? '' I smirked at her.

'' Pfft Ash? No, not really '' After she said that, a small blush started to creep upon her cheeks. I just laughed quietly and shook my head. We decided that we're gonna surprise Ashton and the other boys by bringing Taylor with us. Oh boy, Ashton is gonna be so happy. I hope for their own sake that they get together soon.

I looked down to the boy who had his forehead on my shoulder. Thinking about why he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. Maybe he was planning something special or something. Taylor seemed to notice I was deep in thoughts cause she poked my arm so I came back to reality.

'' He still hasn't't asked you? ''

'' No, maybe he's planning something '' I trailed off. I'm glad that he had his headphones on, blasting some blink-182 and I thought I heard some The Summer Set before.

'' He should've had asked you that night when he came to see you, in my opinion '' She blew a bubble from her bubblegum.

'' Haha maybe, you think that we should've had sex too also I assume? '' I laughed at her.

'' Well I would've if Ashton did something like that '' She smirked. This wasn't something weird for Taylor, she is always like this, dirty minded and crazy, I was a bit surprised when she told me that she liked Ashton instead of Michael, cause he is almost the same as Taylor and they have a lot in common, but oh well, we can't choose who we like and fall in love with.As long as she's happy, I'm happy for her.

'' I have to say that I'm not surprised anymore '' I shook my head.

'' Well , you – ''

'' Ladies and gentlemen's , we're are gonna land in about 15-20 minutes, please fasten your seatbelts and thank you for flying with Australian Express (I dunno if it's real or something but just deal with it) '' She was interrupted by the captain telling us that we're about to land. She sighed loudly, a bit annoyed that she was interrupted. I gave her a '' we talk later '' look and she just nodded back and turned around.

I looked at Luke again, not wanting to wake him up, but I had to. I gently put my hand on his shoulder and slightly shook him after I moved his headphones away from his ears.

'' Luke, we're about to land soon so you have to wake up '' I smiled when I saw a pair of confused blue eyes look around until they stopped when they met mine.

'' What '' He asked with a raspy voice '' Are we there yet? ''

'' Soon, we have to fasten our seatbelts''

'' Oh okay'' He stretched before he fasten his seatbelt and mine. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on his cheek. I got a smile back.

*at the airport*

'' So where are they? '' I asked Luke after we had picked up our bags. We waited for Michael and Ashton to pick us up from the airport. Calum decided that he was gonna stay at the hotel. It was early in the morning, about 3 AM and we landed about half an hour ago.

'' They are parking now so they should be here any minute now ''

We all looked around for a few minutes until I saw a blonde guy who had crazy wild hair, standing with his back turned towards us. I instantly knew it was Michael because he told me yesterday that he had dyed his hair again. I dropped my bag on the floor and ran towards him and jumped on his back.

'' MICHAEL '' I screamed. A few people around us looked at us weirdly but I didn't care. I missed my best friend.

'' ASP! I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH'' I jumped down and he turned around and hugged me. I could hear chuckles behind me. Michael let me go and I turned around and saw Luke there with both our bags and Tay's too. Speaking of Taylor, I saw her sneak around us so she came behind Ashton who had joined us.

'' Hey Ashton '' I said and gave him a quick hug.

'' Hey Asp , glad you rejoined u- ''

'' Hey! I'm here too '' Taylor said while jumping on Ashton's back. Ashton had a shocked face when he finally realized who was on his back.

'' Tay '' He asked. She jumped down and he turned around. Suddenly, he grabbed her by her waist, pulled her closer and their lips meet.

'' Awwww '' I watched them reunite until it started to get a bit heated then it should. I fake coughed and they pulled apart, still not looking at us. I laughed and felt a hand on the back of my waist. I didn't even had to look who it was cause I already knew it was Luke. I had grown closer to his touch and I still felt butterflies every time.

'' I guess we should head back to the hotel. I can see that you're starting to get tired already Asp '' Michael chuckled. I just nodded and started to feel how tired I was.

Michael took my bags while Ashton grabbed Taylor's and took her hand and started to head towards the car. I felt Luke take my hand and slowly dragging me behind them.

'' You can sleep in the car princess '' he whispered and kissed my head.

'' Mm that sounds good '' I loved sleeping in cars. It was almost the best feeling in the world, even though you fall asleep in an awkward position.

Luke opened the door for me and I stepped in with him close behind. I laid my head against his shoulder and fell asleep as soon as we starting rolling. 

*_*_*_*AN*_*_*_*

Have any questions? Ask them here or tweet them to me @LickanLarsson

Don't forget to vote and share with your friends :3