Chapter 11 '' No funny business ''

I FORGOT THAT THE CHAPTER ARE IN ASPEN'S POV IF NOTHING ELSE SAYS SO :D 

Sorry for the delay, I'm on autumn break and I guess I really slept in xD 

WARNING! A BIT SMUT IS COMING UP, NOTHING BIG BUT JUST A HEADS UP :3 

But here's the new chapter :3 Enjoy!

*_*_*_*AN*_*_*_*

I sat down on the sidewalk outside my house and huffed to myself. What was I thinking?

I don't know for how long I sat there but I started to shiver. I looked up, it was getting dark already.

After I asked Luke about Arz, he told me there was nothing between them, they were just friends, but somehow I couldn't believe him, it must have been something between them after what happened on tour when she came. After the awkward moment he told me he was going home for a quick moment to see his brothers. And now I sat here outside, waiting for him. I didn't want it to be like this between us, especially if I was gonna join them on tour again. Yes, I made up my mind, I'm coming back on tour, but I'm gonna bring Taylor with me, I'm sure she'll be surprised. I had talked to my parents about going to Sweden around the date we'll be there on their vacation and they agreed to it.

Suddenly I heard a car stop in front of me while the rain started to fall down faster. I looked up from my lap and saw the tall blonde with those dreamy blue eyes step out from the car. He looked sad when he saw me sitting there. He grabbed his backpack and let it hang around his shoulder and walked towards me, he bent down and took my hand and helped me stand up. He hugged me as soon as I was standing up. Neither of us talked, somehow I knew that he felt sorry about before. I broke the hug when the rain started to fall down more frequently, It seemed like a storm was beginning to form. I grabbed his hand and started to drag him inside. We mumbled a hey to my parents who sat in the living room, watching some cooking show. I continued to drag him upstairs to my room. When he both were inside, he closed the door after we both took our shoes off. He placed his bag on the floor and took a few steps to me so he stood in front of me.

Suddenly after a few silent minutes, he hugged me and I hugged right back, I laid my head against his chest and inhaled his scent. He placed a few fingers underneath my chin and made me look up so I met his eyes. He leaned down and I met him halfway, letting our lips collide. The kiss was filled with so many feeling. It was passionate and I swear that if I could I would stay like this forever. My hands found the back of his neck as he laid his hands around my waist.

I felt his tongue trace along with my lower lip and I let him gain access. I needed to be closer to him. Now.

I zipped up his zip hoodie and let it fall to the floor. I felt his hand trace down to my thighs.

'' Jump '' He mumbled against my lips. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He took us to the nearest wall and pushed me gently against it. I felt him push closer to me. Is it bad that I kinda wanted him right now?

'' Bed '' I whispered after I broke off the kiss, he trailed his lips down to my jaw and then to my neck. I felt him nod and them move over to my bed. He laid me down and hovered over me, using his arms as support. He looked at me with a shade of dark blue what was filled with love and lust. My legs were still wrapped around his waist and I felt him hard against my thighs. I took one hand and placed it on his cheek. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me again.

I don't know for how long we laid there, just making out and letting out small moans and deep growls. We both knew that it was too soon to go further even if we both kinda wanted more. We had to slow down.

'' Have I ever told you how sexy you look with my marks on you? '' He asked while using my boobs as pillows. I had my fingers running through his hair as I looked down and met his eyes. He was laying there, completely comfortable with a small smirk on his lips.

'' Nope, this was the first time '' I chuckled at him. I had almost forgot that my chest was filled with small love bites, but I had also given him a few. 

'' Well it's true '' He pushed himself up and gave me a quick kiss and stood up.

'' Where are you going? '' I turned to my side so I could watch him.

'' I'm just going to text my mum and tell that I'm staying here ''

'' Alright, I think my - '' I was interrupted by a knock on my door by my dad coming in. I quickly put all my hair to one side so I could try to hide the love bites and dragged the blanked around me. Lucky for Luke who had already put on a t-shirt.

'' Hello kids, just wanted to tell you that I talked to James and he's gonna meet us in Stockholm the day before the concert ''

'' Oh that's good, I haven't seen him in ages '' which was true. The last time I saw him was back in 2012 when he visited us on his vacation.

'' Yeah, he's sounded pretty excited to see his little sister again, and the boys too. '' He smiled at Luke and me.

'' Both the boys and myself miss him, so it's gonna be great to see him again. Do you all have tickets? Or else I can get them pretty easily '' Luke asked with a smile.

'' Haha yeah you all are such good friends, and no we haven't fixed that yet but it would be great to get free tickets '' He winked playfully at Luke who laughed.

'' I fix that then ''

'' Oh and Aspen, James told me that you should call him when you get the time '' I nodded at him and made a note inside my head to do that, he turned to Luke again '' and I assume that you're staying over tonight? ''

'' Yes Tom, that was my plan ''

'' Alright, remember to keep it down and no funny business '' He winked and closed the door. I looked at Luke and started to laugh.

'' Well you heard Luke, no funny business '' I smirked at him. He looked at me and right before I knew it, he was over me and started to tickle me.

'' Was that a threat. Ms. Pettersson? '' He smirked as he watched me trying to get away from his fingers.

'' No! Please Luke! Stop. I can't breathe '' I tried to get out while laughing so much. He continued for a bit longer before he stopped. He leaned down and put his head by my neck. I felt him breathe against my neck. I smiled and put my arms around his back.

Maybe this was my happy time in life.

*_*_*_*AN*_*_*_*

Have any questions? Ask them here or tweet them to me @LickanLarsson

Don't forget to vote and share with your friends :3