a new beginning

My Name is Skylar May and i am now 18 years of age and i still remember the death of my parents vividly and revenge will come one day but today is not the day for that, today is the day I say goodbye and thankyou to the people who raised me as one of their own,

After the death of my parents I ran into the woods, being a vampire had its advantages,like speed but it also meant hightenned emotions. I had a breakdown and at the age of seven a pack of werevolves found me in a ball in the woods, they were kind enough to spare my life but only di they accept me as a pack member after turning me into a werewolf,not knowing i was already a vampire.

I will tell you that there were some complications after they found out but they accepted me even if it meant i was a hybrid. The only one of my kind. The Alpha of pack treated me like i was his own child because his Luna was unable to carry any pups of her own.They raised me to eat only animals and live a fully werewolf life.

Today was my 18th birthday anf today would be the day I would go in search of my own pack because even though my pack now loved me, pack law stated that because i was not of Loren blood, which was the name of the pack, I could not stay because this particular pack had a pure bloodline and that could not falter.

My Alpha George would ceremonially let me go but then i would be a rogue, my friends that i had made over the years were sad to see me leave but could not leave the pack like me ecause it would be treason due to there blood. This I understood and accepted fully. The ceremony would consist of me getting up on a big stage in a matter of minutes in a breathtakingly beautiful gown that was encrusted with gold flakes. My shoes were my favourite pair of white hightop converse though because even on this formal occasion my footwear would not change. Being a hybrid I had been abl to master the trick of shifting into a werewolf while keeping my clothes on the human part of me while being hidden on my wolf. My wolf could also let me shift half way, which means My body syats as a human but features like my eyes and some of my facial shapes change and morph, looking more wolf like.

My wolf is a very rare wolf that so far only i have created. You see my wolf Is a chocolate brown coloured wolf with green eyes, but if i am sad or angry my wolf is pure white and blue eyed. For my human self i have dark brown hair a few shades darker than my wolf but my eyes change like my wolf depending on my mood. I am not extremely tall but I am taller than most she-wolfs in my current pack.

So now as I walk up on stage i give my father and Alpha a hug and then one for my mother before shifting into my wolf and bounding into the woods in search of a new beginning.