Chapter 13

A/N: I’m so very sorry I haven’t updated. I’ve been busy with school and the holidays and I’ve been riding with a team, I hope you guys like the chapter :D

Ariel’s P.O.V~

I walked down the stairs Derek already interrogating poor Jordan even though he’s known him for a while.

“If you’re doing this to them then this is going to come back to hit you in the face………… before I do” Leysa tells him.

Jordan and I look knowingly at him.

“You ready to go beautiful” Jordan asks. Taking my arm and walking towards the door. We head out to the car.  

 **************~*~*~*

          The river looked like glass as we drove over the Fort Pitt Bridge. It was as beautiful as the guy sitting next to me. I blush at the thought and he grabs my hand. I still have no idea where we’re going but every time I ask he just smiles, a real genuine smile that I love so much. Wait love? Jordan and I? No it’s too soon for that.

“What’s with the face” Jordan asks.

“What face”

“That funny one you make when you’re thinking”

“Oh nothing”

“If you’re trying to guess where I’m taking you, you won’t” I frown at him. He laughs the sound filling the car. Then he parks in an empty parking lot by the river.

“Why are we in an abandoned lot” I ask. He just smiles.

“Stay there” He walks around the car and opens my door. We start to walk down towards the water holding hands. I notice a small table and chairs set down by the water. I smile at him he just winks. All that’s on the table is a table cloth and a small bell. We sit down and he rings the bell now beaming like an idiot. Waiters appear and bring us water and cupcakes? Cupcakes…. This kid is crazy.

“Good right” He says when we’re finished.

“Well obviously” I stick my tongue out at him. He grabs my hand and starts pulling me back towards the car.

“There’s more”

“Well obviously I was raised knowing how to treat a lady” He replies smirking like the cat that got the canary.  Don’t really know how to feel about that smirk…. I return the smile and get in the car get in the car.

“You like it so far” He asks.

“I’m still with you aren’t I” I reply. He looks at me and starts the car. 

“Not that you’d ever ditch this” He says minutes later. I give him the oh really now look. He continues driving and smirking. I shake my head and look out the window. I have no idea where we are. Then I start to see the city again. I notice we’re heading towards the strip.

“Is eleven good for dinner” Jordan asks.

“I’ve never been but I’ve heard the food is great. Ironic that Pittsburgh’s own number 11 would take me to the restaurant Eleven” He smiles at me. We walk in and are seated immediately. The waiter comes over.

“I’ll have water” I say smiling at him.

“I’ll have the same” Jordan adds.

“And what will you be having for dinner tonight” the waiter asks me.

“We’ll both have the New York strip steak Thank you” He tells him. The waiter jots it down.

“That will be out soon Mr. and Mrs.Staal” He answers walking away. I sit there blushing for like a minute. Jordan winks at me.

“I guess we do make a pretty amazing couple” I quirk an eye brow at him. 

“Hmm I guess we do” Then I crack a smile.

“You know we do” he says and kisses me on the forehead. I smile. Then the food is set in front of us we start eating.  Jordan pays the bill grabs my hand and drags me out of the restaurant and back to the car. We drive back to the mansion but we don’t go to the main house. He takes another road. We pull up in front of a small white house.  We walk up to the front door of the house and he unlocks it.

“Want to watch a movie” He asks smiling.

“Yes! But not in a dress and heels” I mutter trailing off.

“Follow me” he says walking towards the back of the house. I follow him entering what looks like his bedroom.

“Stay there” He disappears into the adjacent closet walking out minutes later with a shirt and some boxers.

“Bathrooms through that door, you can shower if you want” He adds. I shrug and walk into the bathroom deciding to just take my make up off and put my hair up. The boxers and shirt are huge. I walk out of the bathroom and towards the living room.

“How about instead of a movie we just watch criminal minds” He asks.

“By the way you look adorable in that” He adds.

“Yes and I’m so comfy now” I say smiling grabbing a blanket and curling up next to him on the couch. He wraps his arm around me and holds me tight to his chest.

“Now all the fancy dates and such are fun and I do like them but this right here is what I live for” I say smiling at him. He leans down and kisses me.

“I agree” he murmurs.  We lay there and watch two episodes of criminal minds.

“You tired” he asks.

“Kind of” He picks me up and starts walking towards his room. When we get there he sets me down on the bed.

“I’m gonna go change real quick” He walks towards the bathroom. I pull down the blankets and curl up. He walks out of the bathroom in his boxers. Really is that necessary? Stupid six pack. I glare at it.

“Particular reason your glaring at my abs as if you wish they’d disappear” He asks looking at me funny. I only glare more.

“Only you would glare at my abs. Do you not like them?”

“No” I answer quickly… too quickly. He smirks and looks at me knowingly.

“I am a hockey player you know its kinda part of the job title” He says still smirking. I stubbornly close my eyes. I feel the bed dip beside me.

“I hate you” I mutter.

“No you don’t” He says I look up into his beautiful blue eyes there is one emotion there. It looks like love? There’s no way. He pecks my lips.

“Goodnight Ariel”

“Goodnight Jordan” I murmur halfway to dream land. I swear I heard him mumble something after but I probably just imagined it. It sounded a bit like I love you. 

A/N: okay there you have it chapter 13. J