Asfhlohdvhh

Before I open my eyes I know something is wrong. (1) I didn't have nightmares last night. (2) My head is pounding. (& 3) I think there's something I've been holding onto. And it's alive. I open my eyes. It's so, so alive.
"Shit..." I breathe shakily. I remember parts of last night. I remember kissing him and him kissing me back. Did I have my first kiss and lose my virginity on the same night...? This was bad. But I didn't want to let go of the adorable golden ball that was curled up in my arms.
You have to, my logic hissed at me. Logic shouldn't hiss. I sighed, squeezing Snow tightly and pressing my lips into his fluffy curls. He was starting to stir. So I picked him up and placed him in his bed gently. (I couldn't ignore the fact that neither of us had clothes on.)
I quickly and silently ran to my wardrobe and pulled on clean pants and school trousers. I was putting on a jumper when I turned around to check on Snow. He was looking at me with an unreadable face.
"How long have you been watching me?" I demand. If I could blush, it would be now. Snow shrugged.
"Not long enough," he muttered. I do, however, feel my ears get warm. So I let my hair fall and get the damn jumper on, looking away from him.
"Fuck you," I say.
"Not yet," Snow replies. I turn to him to glare, but he's standing in nothing but his pants. I notice my wide eyes and try to regain composure, forcing myself to look away from him.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I say.
"Baz, don't tell me you don't remember last night," he says softly.
"I'm trying to forget." I glance up and see his sad expression.
   For a moment, neither of us move. He stands in his pants while I look at him through my hair. Then it seems someone just yelled in his ear because Snow jumps a little and starts to put his uniform on. I hesitate before sitting on my bed. I face him as we watch each other carefully. Snow is done getting dressed and sits across from me.
"Snow?" I ask quietly.
"Yeah, Baz," he answers. It helps me remember last night when he called Bazzy-Boo.
"Snow, what happened last night?" I finally notice my head pounding quickly with my heart beat.
"Well," Snow starts, "You wouldn't stop calling me Simon and that was the beginning of the weirdness." Wow. "Then you, umm, you said you were... That you liked me? And I said the same about you..." Snow looked down and fiddled with his hands. I suddenly remember him doing that with my hands. "And then... Well, basically we almost ha-had sex." Jesus Christ. We stayed quiet. "Oh, and you admitted to being a vampire and I assured you, you weren't a monster. Can't leave out that part." I laughed a little that he forgot to mention that. Something that seemed trivial now.
"Snow..." I locked eyes with him. "What are we doing?"
"I don't know. But I think we should try it again. Just to make sure." He takes my hands. "You're always cold, Baz."
"I'm a vampire, Snow."
"Simon, my name is Simon." He takes one if his hands out if mine and places it on my cheek.
"You're very warm, Snow." I close my eyes and melt into his touch. He strokes my jaw with his thumb. Then I feel warmth on my lips. I'm kissing Simon Snow and I'm not completely drunk this time. Simon puts a hand on my chest and pulls away just enough to see my eyes. He smiles and I smile a little too.
"You know, I rather like what we're doing," Snow says. I pull him into me.
"You are alive, Baz," he whispers. "You're heart is beating."
"Yeah, I can hear it in my head." Simon's laugh reverberates through me. 
"I have a headache too. Thanks for getting me drunk, by the way."
"Hey, we wouldn't be like this if it weren't for my desperate drinking," I tease. Simon giggles and kisses my nose.
"I love your nose," he smiles.
"And I-" suddenly the door opens but I'm already talking "-love you." Snow's eyes go wide and we stare mortified at Penelope, still holding each other.
   Snow's frightened breathing is loud. He's heating up in my arms. He's going to ignite me. Poor Simon is afraid of coming out.
"Relax, Snow, it's only Bunce," I said quietly. But then I saw movement behind her.
"Baz-"
"Okay." I quickly stand up and walk to lean on the wall across the room.
Agatha walks in next to Bunce, completely clueless. She looks at Simon.
"Why are you sitting on Baz's bed?" She asked, tilting her head. Snow opens his mouth but I'm afraid of what he might say. What I blurt out is really no better.
"Because we were making out, what do you think, Wellbelove?" I say it sarcastically but we were about to. Bunce drops our breakfast, snapping her out of a trance. Snow jumps up to help her.
"No, Simon," she says coldly. "I've got it." She spells the mess away and stomps out of the room. Snow looks desperately at me, but Wellbelove is still standing there. I jerk my chin to the door, gesturing that he should go after her.
"Penny!" He shouts and runs out. Agatha closes the door behind him. I raise an eyebrow at her.
"Baz, I actually came to talk to you, so this is perfect really," she says and walks towards me.
"Okay, talk," I mutter and back away from her.
"Umm, talking might be a bit of a stretch actually..." I realise what she's about to do and push away from me. I use a little more strength than originally planned and Wellbelove is sprawled across Snow's bed.
"Sorry, what?" I ask. I'm a little surprised.
"Obviously you don't want to be kissed by the prettiest girl in this school," she says.
"Obviously," I respond. She glares.
"What, do you have a girlfriend or something?"
"Actually the complete opposite. You can show yourself out."
Wellbelove scoffs and slams the door.

MEANWHILE SIMON

"Penny!" I shout and run to catch up with her. "Penn!" I grab her arm. She whips around and her eyes are sad.
"A monster, Simon! You were really close to that vampire!" She yells.
"No, you don't understand-"
"Well, please, enlighten me."
"He's..." I really didn't know what to say. "Well, first off, he's not a monster. Okay? Baz is-" I thought for a second. I smile at my shoes thinking about Baz. "He's amazing." When I look up again, it's exactly what I feared. She's disgusted. She shakes her head.
"I'm sorry, Simon, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this. I need to go. I'll see you," she says over her shoulder and practically runs away.
On my way up the stairs, I see a smouldering Agatha come out of my room. She spits at me, ramming my shoulder with hers as she stalks by. Is that what Penny will do to me after thinking about Baz and I? My vision gets blurry as I arrive to my room. I'm scared. What if I get bullied for liking a boy now? What if Penelope bullies me?
I'm scared of Baz too. Because if he backs out of this, I'm screwed.
I lean against the door once I'm inside. I glare at the floor so Baz can't see me crying.
"Snow?" He says softly. I sniffle.
"Yes, Baz?" I briskly walk to his bed and sit, wiping at my face.
Then I feel arms around me and cold lips on my neck. (I think that's where one of my moles are.) Baz pulls me into him and I start crying on his chest.
"I love you, Simon," he whispers, playing with my hair. He kisses my face over and over and it just makes me cry more.
"What's wrong, my love? What is it?" He coos.
"P-penny," my voice cracks.
"Don't think about her, okay? Think about me or don't think at all. Just stay here with me. You're going to be alright. Everything is going to turn out well." I hug him tighter.
"Crowley, look how sappy I've become, Snow." I laugh a little and sniffle.
We lay there for a while after I stop crying. Baz occasionally kisses me. I just hold onto him and listen to his breathing. Because Baz is alive too.