The end

Harry's POV

It's been a week since we have been back in London. I am still waiting for Roxy to burst through the door any minute.

Niall flips on the news channel and my heart stops almost immediately.

News anchor:

The body of Roxy M. Styles has been found off of the coast of Africa. It appeared she was caught in the typhoon. Her husband Harry returned safely to London on a ship before the typhoon had hit. Why Roxy wasn't on the ship is the real question.

Also in other news, the world-famous boy band One Direction has returned safely to their homes in London, with their girlfriends and wives. Except for Roxy of course.

The boy band is to be interviewed tomorrow on their challenge to survive.

Tune in tomorrow for exclusives on the interview-

Niall had snapped the TV off and everyone was crying.

Roxy was, dead? She was gone. Never to return. God dammit! Why did this happen?

"Roxy." Jordan cries into Niall's chest. I didn't realize this must be hard on her as well. Loosing her best friend...

"I am going to my room." I announce. I walk into my room and notice a balloon is stuck in my windowsill. It has a note attached.

Dear Harry,

Heaven is great, Hazza, but I am sorry I had to leave you so soon. I can see you guys crying, and all I want to do is hug you. Please don't cry over me Hazza. Just remember to live your life to the fullest. I want you to forget about me and move on, because you deserve to be happy. I love you Harry.

Love ~Roxy Styles

P.S: Frankie, Fire, Nelly, Wildfire, Midnight, Cloud, Dusty, Zayn Jr, Perrie Jr, Goldie, Sir Carrot Bottoms, Stallion, King Kong, Katniss, Winnie, Yogi, BooBoo, Koda, Kenai, Simba, Nala, Mufasa, Scar, Vitany, and Kara all say hello.

Words could not describe my feelings at this moment. Knowing she is okay, makes me happy, but I am afraid I let go and move on. I love her, I have a child with her. No-one could ever replace her.

I walk out and show the gang the note.

"I found this in my windowsill." I say. Everyone reads is and then stares at me, tears in their eyes.

"We will help you let go." Liam promises.

"Not yet." I say smiling a little to myself, remembering all the times we shared, to the airplane fake-sex, to the last hug in the cabin we shared.

"I want to remember for awhile." I say.

"Just a while." I smile up to the sky. I can feel the sun radiating on my skin, I hear birds chirping, and I feel more at peace then I ever have.

Maybe it's the note, or maybe the fact that I know she is always with me, trying her best to keep me smiling.

I will miss her, but I guess it's just destiny.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY LOVELY READERS! You all made this book possible! Thank you all for sticking with me for so long! I love you all so much! I also am writing another fan fiction that is not a sequel to this, but about a girl who tried to tame the 'teenage dirtbags' know as One Direction. It's called 'To tame the teenage dirtbags' if you want to read it.

Thank you all so much! I love you! And a special shout out to Jordan and Ashley for making this book possible! I love you guys!

-Ashly