Eye of The Tiger

Roxy's POV

"Welcome Home" I say. Everyone sighs.

"This is going to really suck. THERE IS NO NANDOS!" Niall proclaimed.

Everyone just started laughing until Harry suddenly got very serious.

"Shh." He shushed us. "What?" Zayn whispered.

"Get into the house!" Harry whispered.

We all did as we were told and Harry told me to lift up the ladder slowly and carefully. I might have done it a little two fast because everyone gasped.

But then I looked towards the direction where we were standing. There was a fucking tiger. A TIGER. Right where we were.

"We could have been eaten!" Jordan shouts. Suddenly a very dangerous, yet intriguing idea popped up in my head.

"I'm going to tame it." I say walking out of the door.

Harry grabbed my wrist. "No! You will get yourself killed." He says, sadness lingering in his beautiful green eyes.

"Harry this could be the only chance we have for protection in the wild." I plead.

He pauses for a long moment. "Are you sure you can do this?" He asks me. Everyone looks at him as if he just murdered me.

"You can't just let her go! She will get herself killed!" Perrie pleads.

"Well it's not like it hasn't happened before." I point out.

"That was different. Roxy, there's a possibility you won't come back this time." Eleanor reasons.

"I have to do this. Guys it's our only chance." I say before turning on my heels and jumping from the deck before anyone can stop me.

"Zayn! Give me your sword!" I whisper to him. Luckily the tiger hasn't noticed me yet.

Zayn tosses down the sword and I catch it close to the blade.

"Careful!" Harry hisses. Talk about over protective much.

"Fine mother!" I shoot back sarcastically.

"Look out!" Perrie screams. I turn to find the tiger bounding towards me. This tiger is young, so it is still trainable.

"Stop!" I yell at the tiger with force. The tiger halts to a stop. It retreats a few steps.

"BACK!" I yell again. The tiger retreats back even farther.

"Stay!" I say stepping towards it. It remains in the same place.

I walk over to the pond stabbing a fish and putting it on the end of the sword. I put the end of the sword towards the tiger, who remains in the same place.

Other tiger eats off of the sword, and trots over to me.

"Gentle." I say stabbing another fish, but this time using my hands to feed it. I gently took the fish. While it was eating I took the fish away. There was no fight, it just let me take it. I graciously returned it, happy with all my fingers still in tacked.