fight with power

Hey my beautiful people. So my wattpad is kinda broken but ill find a way to make it work. So im sorry if...
-I try to fix or update somthing and it never happens
- this chapter is somwhere else
- if pics and vids wont show
- and if my words are all weird.

Thanks for understanding so to the fanfic.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;____________________________________

Lucas walked up to El. "Do you know where will is?" we all waited for an answer. "Tell us where Will is!!!" lucas yelled at at El shaking her bye the soldiers "Stop it your scaring her!!" mike says back to Lucas

"She should be scared!" Lucas says

"Keep it down you two! Your mom is going to hear you guys and walk up here and then she'll see El." I say back. To be honest I only said that to make them stop fighting.

"That should be a good thing! You need to take her to your mom Mike!.. This is nuts." Lucas says annoyed that he hasn't won the 'fight' yet.

"No. El said, getting any adults will bring us danger." Mike says

"What kind of danger?" Dustin says finally speaking up.

"Her name is Eleven?" Lucas says changing the subject

"El for short. Me and (y/n) thought of it." Mike says

"Enough with the nicknames.  What kind of danger mike? And when did she tell you this!" I ask

"Danger, Danger!! And not to long ago" Mike says. He slowly lifts his arm making a fake gun and pointing it at Dustin. And then pointing it at Lucas. Once the fake gun was in Lucas's face he smacks it away "No! No! No!! Were going back to plan A! Were telling your mom!!" Lucas begings to walk to the door pushing me and Dustin out if the way. He opends the door but once he opends the door It slams shut with force.

Lucas goes to open it again but the door forces closed slamming  and even knocking a few if Mikes action figures off his desk. The door even locks and thats when we all look over at El with wide eyes. Ive never seen anything like this before in my wildest dreams. El had blood dripping out of her nose "No." She says plainly It was silent for a bit entell

"Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Nancy, and (y/n) itd dinner time!!!" Ms. Wheeler Yells.

"U-u-uhhh. Lets just...." I look at El "dont worry we wont tell anyone, we promise." I say kneeling down to her height "w-we are just gonna go eat and were be back Soon. Dont move." I say to her as I look at the boys. They nod in agreement and El wipes her nose making the blood get on her sleeve. I stand up from my position and look at the boys a little worried. They to were still amazed to see what just happened. "L-lets go eat then.." The boys instantly turn around and we all make our way to the dining  room. 

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.
OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF IM SO SO SO SORRY. ALSO IM SORRY THIS IS A SMALL CHAPTER BUT ANYWAYS I HAVE KNEWS. I think what Im gonna start only update on school breaks. Its just easier for me BUT I MIGHT NOT DO THAT IM SO SORRY THOUGH.

~Photographer~ Jonathan Byers X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें