The Vanishing Of Will Byers prt 2.

-After school-

(Y/n) pov:

I walk in to my house to be greeted by my mom.

"Hey dear. Ill be leaving tonight for work.. Can you cook for yourself tonight and in the morning?" my mom asks. She was kinda always busy with work but she was a good mother.
"Ya mom. Dont worry about it." I say and start to walk up stairs to my room.

"Wait up (y/n)" my mom stops me so I turn around and give her my attention to her.

"Yes?" I ask.

"... I was just told that Will is missing. Just though you wanted to know. Because you use to hang out with the kids." my mom said and start to walk to the door to leave.

"Bye love you!" she said and left. I stood there frozen. Will lost.. I immediately feel bad. I have to go look for him. I run to my room and get a flash light an put on my leather jacket (a/n I dunno if its different on computer but outfit bellow BTW dont judge xD stranger things is place in like 1983 so I tryed to find somthing "1980" so at lest I tryed)

 I run to my room and get a flash light an put on my leather jacket (a/n I dunno if its different on computer but outfit bellow BTW dont judge xD stranger things is place in like 1983 so I tryed to find somthing "1980" so at lest I tryed)

I walk out the house with my flash light in hand.I dont have to worry about my mom seeing me out late because.. Well shes at work. I decided to walk in the woods first. Because as weird as it sounds I know my way around theses woods better then the Little town I live in. I turn my flash light on and call Will name out a couple times. I start to hear somthing. It was more peopel calling for Will so I start to run to them.

-Time skip-

After looking for a Will a little with the group I decided to look at where he was last at before he went missing. I talked to a few people and finally found out where he was last seen before he got lost. So here I am. I see 3 bikes bye the police tape so I look at them entell it hits me right in the face. Thoughs were mike, Dustin, and lucas bikes. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING IN THE WOODS AT NIGHT THIS LATE. I go under the police tape and look down to see foot prints. So I follow them in hope to find mike and the rest. The least I want are them in trouble to. Surprisingly im really good at tracking so I continue. It starts to rain really hard but that doesn't stop me. I still look for the kids. Calling there names out with my flash light on. Finally I hear faint yells so I start to run to them.. There stud the tree boys I was looking for.

"There you are! You guy scared the cr-"... The three boyes turned to me but what I saw was not only three boys.. But a girl. She looked scared and as wet from the rain as me.

-Time skip to mikes house-

I pace back and fourth in mikes basements.

"Okay let me ask again. What were you doing outside that late!" I stop and look at the boys. Mike spoke up.

"We were looking for Will. Please dont tell our moms"

"Why would you think I would do that! Im not aloud out side either! " I look at the girl. "How is she?"

Mike walked up to her and I stood behind mike. "Do you have a number we can call. Like your parents." mike said.

"What happened to your hair.. Do you have cancer." Thats it! Theses boys have no clue how to deal with this. I hit Dustin in the back of the head after he said that.

"You know how rude that was to say." I tell Dustin and look at the girl. "Dont listen to him. Your very pretty. Doesn't matter about your hair" I say receiving a smile from her but it quickly changes back to a frown.

"Is that blood..." Lucas says and points at her shirt. Mike quickly smacks Lucas's hand and Lucas pulls away. I just face palm.

"Look. Are you lost?" I said looking at her

"Shes probably deaf" Dustin said smacking his hand in the girls face.

"Dustin!! All of you!! Stop shes already scared..." I take a deep breath "now do you have any un-wet clothing she can use." I say looking at mike. He nods and goes in the hamper to look for clothing.

"Shes freaking me out" Lucas said.

"Do you kids just speak your mind? Shush!" I say kinda irritated, At theses boys rudeness. The storm outside was getting even worse... Just the thought of me having to walk back home sucked.

-CRACK-

Goes the thunder and lightning. I look at the girl and her eyes were shut tight but she goes back to normal. Poor girl. Probably scared of thunder and lightning. Mike comes back with clothing for the girl.

"Here theses are clean" mike said handing the girl the clothing. She gets up and, was about to strip in front of all of us but mike stoped her. I laugh at Lucas and Dustin reaction's.

"See.. Over there is the bath room privacy..." mike said walking the girl to the bath room. Mike was probably the only one who understood how to really care for her. Compared to the other to boy. I sigh.