"Not... so funny... now is it?" I asked her trying to catch my breath. Chris was laughing along with me.

"I got a picture of your ass on the floor!" He said looking at it. Lesly gasped.

"Delete it!" She yelled getting up and jumping on Chris.

"Ow, fuck! Lesly get off!" Chris yelled. I smiled and took a picture of them with my phone.

"What is going on here?" Luke asked coming inside the room. He stopped when he saw his kids wrestling on the ground. He sighed and shook his head. "Hey Melody." He greeted me ignoring them. I giggled.

"Hi Luke!" I greeted him back. "Where's Donna?" I asked making a smile grow on his face. Aw.

"She's coming over later for dinner. Call Dave and tell him to come over for dinner as well." He said making his way out.

"You're not going to do anything are you?" I asked Luke before he was out the door, referring to Chris and Lesly.

"Nope." He said closing the door. I sighed. Guess I'm going to have to separate them - again. Yes, this has happened before. I spent a while trying to figure out how to separate them, but then a brilliant idea popped up and next thing you know, they stopped. Like magic.

I left the room and went to the kitchen to get a jar full of cold water. Luke saw what I was doing and laughed. I smirked and went back into the room pouring the water on both Chris and Lesly. I made sure his poor phone stayed safe.

"Aahhhh!" Lesly screamed. "Melody that water is freezing! Couldn't you have at least used warm water like the last time!" She said shivering.

"Seriously." Chris said butting in. I rolled my eyes.

"You are both Drama queens." I said turning my back to them heading towards the kitchen to put the jar back. I smiled knowing that comment would bug Chris.

I went back to Lesly's room and Chris automatically wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him so my back was against his chest. He put his chin on my shoulder.

"And that's my cue to leave..." Lesly said, "wait... this is my room. You two, out!" She ordered.

"I'll get you back later." Chris said to Lesly before he picked me up a little so my feet weren't touching the ground, and carried me to his room. "Drama queen?" He asked putting me down on my feet and turning me around to face him.

"Yup. Huge drama queen, the biggest one I've met." I smiled innocently. He glared at me playfully and then gave me an evil smirk making my smile fade away. I ran towards the door trying to make my escape, but Chris was faster than me so he once again, got a hold of my waist. "No!" I yelled laughing. He started tickling me, one of my weaknesses. "Stop!" I yelled still laughing, tears were coming down.

"Say that I am the sexiest man alive in this world and that I am not a drama queen." I would have laughed at that if I weren't laughing right now.

"You... are the... sexiest... man alive..." Obviously that was the only part I was going to say because it's true. "Stop!" I shrieked out laughing. It's starting to hurt. And I can't catch my breath.

"You've got to finish it." He said still tickling me.

"You... are...the... biggest... drama queen!" I yelled still laughing.

"I'm going to have to go for a bigger punishment." He said, and stopped tickling me. I took a much needed deep breath.

"That was mean." I whined pouting.

"It's not over." He smirked picking me up putting me on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He exited his room and made his way to... the bathroom? "Why are we-" I got interrupted by the shower running. I gasped. "Chris, No- Ah!" I yelled. The water was freezing! I reached over to turn it off. I looked up towards the door to see Lesly instead of Chris. She started laughing. Where the hell is Chris!?