5

I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.

When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.

I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship?

Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.

Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.

You may be asked to leave soon, you're making all the other women look bad.

Do you have the time? [Tells you the time] No, the time to write down my number?

Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary under "Shazaam!"?

Are you African? Because you're a frican babe.

There's only one thing I want to change about you, and that's your last name.

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.

Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!

Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.

Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!

No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.

Can I borrow your cell phone? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!

I'm no organ donor but I'd be happy to give you my heart.

If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I'd have exactly one cent, because you never leave my mind.

Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I'm asking for is one from you.

Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.

I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?

Hello are you married? [Yes] Well I didn't hear you say "happily".

You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hello how are you? [Fine] Hey, I didn't ask you how you looked!

Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.

How was heaven when you left it?

Did you fart, cause you blew me away.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Hey... somebody farted. Let's get out of here.

I didn't know that angels could fly so low!