laurmau

So I don't know how to put all this but bare with be😉

Laurence was sitting in his chair when the show began.
He was at a strip club with Garroth.they needed a break from*cough cough* trump and elections so They thought it would be fun😏
The show began and all you could see were legs sticking out from behind the certain. Then to there disbelief was KC aphmau lucida and Katelyn all in there underwear gasping at them."APH, KC,LUCIDA,KATELYN?" They both said in unison. Blushing, all girls but aph leave the stage. Aphmau signs and continues to dance. Laurence blushing red garroth past out on the floor. She needed the money. Really really bad. After , she offered lap dances to shut the two up. Garroth said no but Laurence couldn't resist. Aphmau sat him down blushing.she started dancing. When is was over he offered her to stay at his hours so they could talk.. *Mmmhhmm talk okay😋*.
When they got home Garroth and zane Were past out  on the floor of Garroths room drunk.  "Aph?can we" he motioned swords the bed. She blushies. " Promise not to tell Aaron?" She says with a dirty smirk😏😉.he picked her up and lies her down. She was wearing His jacket. He tore it off along with her shinning purple bra. He started sucking her boob and she moaned. He switched to her neck as he undid his own shirt and pants. When he went to take his boxers off she stopped him." Alow me😏" she said pulling them off to see his member. IT WAS LARGE (OMG LOL XDXD) she started to put it in her mouth. Inch by inch. Until she was gaging. He came into her mouth. Then he layed her down again. " Aph c-can I fuck you?" " Yes" she said (desperately) he began to put his member in her womanhood. " Omg aph are you a virgin?" She moans hard and nods.he is gentle but hard. She moans and adjust to his size. He goes harder, faster. Shes moaning hard, he hit her g-spot. He hit that part harder and harder until they both came.he fell next to her And said " same time next week?"

Hey guys so this was my first lemon. I bet it was REALLY cringe worthy. So if you want leave a suggestion! Next I'll do Aaron x reader ( THAT SHOULD BE HOT) btw I'm only13 lolXD.   
Later Fam