You felt him circling your entrance again, before he thrust his tongue back inside you; your hand, that was threaded through his locks, tugged on them as you groaned his name, feeling yourself building towards your high.

Your other hand slipped from where it was pressed to the wall to steady yourself and found his bound ones. Your eyes locked again and Dean took your hand in his, squeezing gently as his lips wrapped around your clit.

The action sent a myriad of electric shocks to your every nerve ending, making you arch your back and he knew, just like you did, that you were close.

You detached yourself from his mouth and he whined at the loss of contact, "What...you were going to come, baby!" He was a little out of breath as he watched you sitting back straddling his chest this time.

Your teeth sank into your lip and you began to slowly rock yourself back and forth on top of him, feeling the coil in your lower abdomen about to snap.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me..." His voice was laced with frustration, before he groaned at the sight of you coming all over his chest; your hips rocking faster while you moaned his name.

You locked your eyes back on his and found him glaring up at you, "That was unnecessary, you know?" You drew in a deep breath; a small smile forming on your swollen lips.

"You know what else was unnecessary? You leaving me behind, baby!" Your finger poked his chest and he whined, closing his eyes again as he forced himself not to tug on the bindings.

"I know, and I apologized! I deserved that fucking reward after a week, (Y/n), and you know it!" You slid down his body, until your face was the same level with his come-covered chest.

"Really?" You licked up your juices and he pressed his head back on the pillow, his back arching at the feeling of your tongue on him, "Yes, really! I-oh!"

You pressed your lips to his and he moaned, immediately deepening the kiss and snaking his tongue into your mouth to taste your come.

Your hands found his hair again, and he sucked on your tongue, moaning in the process and making you tug on his dirty-blonde locks as you lost yourself in the mind-blowing kiss.

You both pulled back when you were out of breath, Dean dragging your lower lip between his teeth as you slowly opened your eyes to look at each other, "Wow!" You chuckled at his whisper, prompting him to grin up at you.

"Tell me, Dean...is there something else you missed and you forgot to tell me?" He stared up at you, he knew what you were talking about, but he also knew he wouldn't be able to take whatever you had in mind.

You kinked your eyebrow at him, and he bit on his lip, slowly shaking his head 'no', "You sure about that? You know I always know what you want, baby" He didn't answer, cause he had no idea what to say.

You were right. You always knew what he wanted, how he wanted it and when he wanted it; Dean never understood how you did it, but in that moment as he watched your naked body straddling him, he was sure that wasn't something in his favor.

"Nope, nothing comes to mind, sweetheart..." He flashed you a quick smile, knowing that he was screwed whatever he said or did, "Uhm...well, there's something I've missed, Dean...wanna know what it is?"

"Please say my hands on your body, (Y/n)!" You smirked down at him, trailing your fingers down his chest, "Yeah, I really missed those..." A hopeful grin spread on his lips, which only added to your amusement.

"...but that's not what I was going to say. What I really missed, is your big cock in my mouth...haven't you? Haven't you missed my lips wrapped around you, Dean?"