Chapter Two

As I walk back to the nursery room  to check on my newborn daughter Lilly,I wonder to myself worried and scared what the he'll happened to my wife.people don't just up and disappear in their own damn house.I stand quietly over the crib where Lilly is now peacefully alseep.she's no longer awake like she was 2 hours ago when the strange looking figure as in my house,in the same room as her.

I sit in the white rocking chair next to the nursery room window with the home phone in my hands.I have been sitting here for a while,asking myself if it would happen to be a good idea to call the police and tell them what was in my house and that my wife Alisa disappeared.But then I find myself asking if they would be able to help me.something tells me that these people won't be able to help me at all.that I will have to do this on my own,I have to figure out what happened to my wife and what that thing was.

I shiver as I sit next to the window,I stare blankly outside when I notice someone standing on my front lawn. To me this is very unusual because we had just moved in 4 months ago and had met all the neighbors already,I have never seen this person before in my entire life.

I watch as the person slowly moves towards my front door.suddenly the bedroom door goes shut behind me with a slam.I freeze for a moment before I get up and walk to the front door.I noticed wen the person was walking towards the front door they were wearing a necklace with a very familiar symbol on it,but I can't remember where I've seen the symbol before.

I stand at the front door with my hand on the door handle. The person on the other side knocks and says " hello,I'm just here to talk to you Andrew,this will only take a moment".I stand there scared and shocked because I don't know who the hell this person is,how do they know my name,and what the he'll do tgey want to talk to me about. But I have a bad feeling that the talk they want to have will not be a pleasant one.The person says frustrated "Andrew,damn it I know you're in there but if you want to be that way,it fine".I back away from the door and head for the home phone when they slip a piece of what looks like notebook paper through the mail slot.I wait yo see if I can hear their footsteps,to tell if they are leaving before I bend down and pick up the notebook paper.

The note reads.....

Dear Andrew,
       I know his is not what you wanted it to be.But everything comes to an end at some point in time,even if it's not the way you want it to end.I know you might be wondering who this is,you will find out when the time has come.I will be back to have that talk.And if you are not here when I return,I will find you and we will have that talk.
               Sincerely,
                           Your Friend

I pause and stand there panicking. Will this person really be back? And if so when will they be back? What will happen when they return? I wonder to myself. What the hell does all of this mean?
I hear the baby cry and as I walk back to comfort her the crying suddenly stops.I relax and stare at the note in my hands wondering what the fuck all of this mean.