Rhodiya and I unpacked our provision and food stuffs, cleaning our cupboard space, arranging them in it and placing our boxes at the space provided for boxes by the time we were done it was about 6:00pm almost time for Maghreb.
Quickly I rushed to the bathroom took a cold shower, dressed up and headed towards the Masjid together with Rhodiya.
We perform our Maghreb prayer and attended the ta’alim class...it was quite interesting and educative...after which we prayed Isha’i in jam’i…
Curious I wanted to take a tour around the school on my own...
immediately after the taslim I let the masjid saying my adhkar on my way back to the room, entering the room I changed my hijab wearing pink, tied my niqab, picked up my phone and earpiece wore my pink flat slippers and headed out quietly dodging Rhodiya who was just returning from the masjid…
Stepping out of the hostel gate I felt so happy that Rhodiya didn’t see me
“I am so smart I muttered to myself”…now where do I go from here...
Let me take right I said to myself and headed right following the tarred road and listening to my favorite reciter; sheikh sudais Abdurrahman reciting suratul baqarah...I kept strolling taking turns upon turns...
The road is quite lonely I said to myself…but it’s not that late I said assuring myself because I was getting scared already. Just then I checked my phone and my eye widened like I had seen a ghost...
SubhanAllah its past 10pm...I didn’t realize I have spent so much time...I started walking back  but then I realized that I had wandered far I was no longer close to the hostel building,
Ya Allah guide me I muttered as my heart began to pound very loud...
tired of walking with no end I started to sprint gradually yet still no sign of anybody and finally I came to a junction splitting the road into two taking the right I kept sprinting until I came to the end of the road but still no sign of my hostel building or anyone…sweating profusely It dawned on me that I had taken the wrong lane..
Hasbunallahu wa ni’imal wakeel I kept saying to calm myself down but I was more than confused and couldn’t calm down nor think properly. I felt water on my cheeks and I knew I couldn’t hold it in anymore...I cried...picking my phone I dialed Rhodiya number..
Wiping my tears as it rang but to my disappointment she wasn’t picking up...another batch of tears welled up in my eyes and I began to cry profusely…sitting on the floor I kept crying…
“Very smart farhanah, first day in college and you are lost. Like seriously!” I thought to myself
Grrrrrr! Grrrrr! Grrrrr!...I was interrupted by my phone ringing, jolting up I picked it up to see that it was Rhodiya. Wiping my tears I answered the call
“Assalamu alaikum” I said in between sobs
“Where are you?” Rhodiya said
“I___I_____I” I replied not able to say a word
“Faree! Where are you and why are you crying?” she repeated
“I am……” I replied not able to compose a word still
“Faree! Please for God sake...tell me where are you? You are driving me nut”
“I don’t know...I really don’t know but I wanted to take a stroll and I didn’t take not of the route now I am LOST!” I said breaking into sobs
“Shhhhhhhh...Calm down I will come and find you” she said and hung up
Picking my phone to dial mums number but dropped it when I realized it’s late and didn’t want her to be worried about me. Looking around for and clue or anyone to ask but to my disappointment there was no one…
Grrrrr! grrrrr! Grrrrr! my phone rang jolting me back to my senses… it was Rhodiya
“Assalamu alaikum Faree take a look around you and describe where exactly you are please”
Looking around I couldn’t see much but just trees by the side of the tarred road
“I can see trees and some chairs under the tree” I replied

******
Checking around the masjid I couldn’t find farhanah, I started to wonder maybe she returned to the hostel immediately after the taslim and headed back to the hostel…
entering our room I didn’t find her and I asked my roommates but no one seem to know her whereabouts only that she came in hastily and changed her clothing’s and left the room… Faree could be something else...
Rushing outside the hostel I looked around to see if I could find her but to no avail...i kept checking around from block to block within the hostel but still couldn’t find her…
Just then I remembered that she must be with her phone I rushed into the hostel to pick my phone only to see that I had already missed her calls... Calling back immediately she picked up.
“Assalamu alaikum” she said in between sobs “Where are you?” I said in a confused tone. Detecting that she was crying “I___I_____I” was all I could hear…“Faree! Where are you and why are you crying?” I said “I am……” she said still not being able to talk due to her intense sobbing “Faree! Please for God sake...tell me where are you? You are driving me nut”... I said with impatience in my voice “I don’t know...I really don’t know but I wanted to take a stroll and I didn’t take not of the route now I am LOST!” she finally said breaking into tears again “Shhhhhhhh...Calm down I will come and find you” I said and hung up narrating to my roommates what she said, pulling their hijab my entire roommates and I rushed out of the hostel to find her.
Getting to the hostel gate we splitted up in twos me and Sumayya going left, Amira, Debbie and Nana going right agreeing to alert each other when we get anything..
After about 30 minutes of searching we got nothing from both side...
Calling Faree I said after she picked “Assalamu alaikum Faree take a look around you and describe where exactly you are please” after a while she said she could see trees and chairs under the trees
Where could she be I thought , they are many place within this university that has tree and chairs…OMG I am in deep shit…
Meeting at the hostel gate I thanked my roommate and told them I would be going to vice chancellor complex area. Wishing me luck they returned back to the room while i headed towards the Vice chancellors complex….

******
With all hope lost I just kept staring at the tarred road on which I was sitting, looking up one more time to see if anyone was coming my way but not even a shadow, just as I was about to lose all hope I heard a car sound and turned around to see a full headlight shining straight into my eyes, I must have been lost in thought for the car to be so close that I didn’t notice,
Getting up immediately I stood up from where I was sitting, dusting my hijab and wiping my tears and hoping the car was my savior sent from heaven…

What do you guys think of farhanah? Is the car going to be her savior for real?
Feel free to comment and correct please I need you guys to tell me what you think of the story..Thanks

Niqab- face veil
Masjid- where muslim pray
Surah baqarah- A chapter in the Muslims holy book