YAY

(Haley's POV)
Soon me and the guys went back to the bus because we were leaving to Nashville, Tennessee, our bodyguards told us we are leaving in 10 minutes "Hey babe I'm going to go in my bus,I don't want Josh to be lonely" "ok bye" "bye".

Soon we were on the road and let me tell you Jinxx and Andy were playing COD and they were screaming, finally I told them "SHUT THE FUCK UP JINXX AND ANDY!!" "OK MOM" "HAHA VERY FUNNY".

3 more hours, just 3 more hours till we get off this bus and go explore, I really want to get off this bus because 1.I'm bored as hell, 2.someone pooped and now it smells, 3.I want to explore Nashville, and 4.I want to see Tyler, Hmmmmmmmm......what can I do?I'll ask the boy's.

I walk to the lounge and there on their phones "Hey guys I'm bored have any Ideas what I can do?" "Hmmmmmm........oh I got it didn't you said that you wanted to dye your hair?" "Ya?" "Well that's what you can do,do you have the dye and all that?" "Yup" "well okay then go get started" "ok thx Andy" "NP".

Once I got out of the shower I started to mix everything up to get the colors I wanted, I stuck out my head and said "HEY IF ANY OF YALL NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM THUS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE CAUSE IM GOING TO BE IN THERE FOR A LONG TIME!!!" "NO!" "OKAY".

Finally I'm done ,to tell you the truth this looks better than the other color I had in my hair,I walked to the lounge and told the guys "I'm finished what do y'all think?" They all came twords me and started to touch my hair,"we love it!!" "Thx Ashley, now can you all plz stop touching my hair you creeps?" "Ok". (A/N this is what she is wearing BTW👇)I made this by the way

Once we got off the bus Jinxx and CC just layed on the ground and started kissing it,weirdos

"BABE!!" "TYLER!!" I ran to him and hugged him "hi" "hi" "I love your hair babe,I can't wait to pull it whail I'm banging you" "ewwwww Tyler are you horny?!" "Hey it isn't my fault josh was watching porn and taking notes,and before you ask I don't know why he was taking notes and no I did not masterbate because I only want you"
🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
HII IM BACK YAY IM MAD BECAUSE TRUMP IS PRESIDENT SOOOO YA BYEEEE IM MOVING BACK TO AUSTRALIA 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺😂😂😂 WELL LET ME TELL YOU THE MUSIC

No:by,Meghan Trainor
7th sense by:NCT U
And my favorite
Hello bitches by:CL
BYEEEE MY BABIES
~~~valerie😘😊😋