one direction?

"Hi how can I help you?" "Um..... oh can you keep it down I'm trying to sleep" "oh yes we will um my name is Niall, Niall Horan" "hi I'm Haley,Haley Wood" "Um can I get your number so we can get to know each other?" "Um sure" I gave him my phone and he gave me his "here you go" "oh thank you" "Hey by any chance do you know who 1D is because there are a lot of girls screaming"1D out side?" "Oh you don't know them?" "No why?" Oh I just don't know who 1D is ether" "oh okay well bye niall" "bye Haley"

I went back to bed a went straight to sleep. KNOCK,KNOCK "Who is knocking at" I looked at the clock radio and it was 3:13pm hmm 2 hours of sleep. I got up and fixed my hair a little bit and went to the door "yes how may I help you?" I looked to see who was standing at the door and it was niall and 4 other dudes "oh hi niall" "hi Haley I thought we could hang out today in your condo?" "Oh ya sure!" They walked in and sat down on the floor. "Okay so we should get to know each other!" (Skip this part)

"Hay we should play truth or dare "Louis said of corse,right when we were about to play there was a knock on the door I got up to see the people that I did not want to see never in my life again ......

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Oh who do you think they are?
So my brother is still on that topic of me being emo and stuff and I was thinking about cutting I'm still thinking about it and people in school are being mean to me to so I'm not sure.........any way the music I listened to is

Safety pin by:5sos

Don't stop -acoustic by:5sos

The girl who cried wolf by:5sos

Sooooooo bye my babies ^_^

~~~VALERIE ^_^