As the sun peaked on the horizon, Klare spun around in the room she once thought of as a cage. Now, she felt fresh and energized. Adorning her figure was a clean white gown that barely reached her ankles with a black silk ribbon wrapped around her waist and tied into a bow in the back. Never before had she noticed just how spacious the room was until now, and she was enjoying moving around in it. In her happiness, Klare began humming and eventually began singing, no longer caring to keep her presence hidden as the sun finally rose completely over the horizon and the sound of people stirring outside her room's door was heard.

"Wandering child of the earth
do you know just how much you're worth?
you have walked this path since your birth
you were destined for more

there are those who'll tell you you're wrong
they will try to silence your song
but right here is where you belong

so don't search anymore"

Hearing the gorgeous melody, inhabitants of the shrine slowly began following the sound. They were all shocked to find it coming from a room that only the two Sisters have been allowed to enter.

"you are the dawn of a new day that's waking
a masterpiece still in the making
the blue in an ocean of grey

you are right where you need to be
poised to inspire and to succeed
you'll look back and you'll realize one day"

Just waking up, Ira looked around in confusion as to how she was in her room, but she quickly ignored that as a vaguely familiar song reached her ears. She bolted up and raced through the halls, Brisa joining her along the way. They finally reached the room where it was coming from to find that many of the shrine keeps were crowding in front of the door, still not daring to even touch it. The two females made their way through and Ira slide the door open and froze in her spot at the sight before her. Everyone else had the very same reaction. When Klare noticed them, she smiled and continued on without hesitance.

"in your eyes there is doubt
as you try to figure it out
but that's not what life is about

so have faith
there's a way

though the world may try to define you
it can't take the light that's inside you
so don't you dare try to hide
let your fears fade away

you are the dawn of a new day that's waking
a masterpiece still in the making
the blue in an ocean of grey

you are right where you need to be
poised to inspire and to succeed
you'll look back and you'll realize one day

you are the dawn of a new day that's waking
a masterpiece still in the making
the blue in an ocean of grey

you are right where you need to be
poised to inspire and to succeed

soon you'll finally find your own way"

Klare smiled at the two whose eyes were beginning to brim with tears. "I-I think I might have finally found my way, just like you said I would, Ira, Brisa." Said women ran the few steps between them and practically tackled the poor teen to the ground, their tears happily flowing. "Your finally home. I thought we'd never see you again!" Ira sobbed, hugging Klare tightly from her right. Brisa didn't say anything but cried and hugged her just as tightly as Ira except from her left.

"He-Hey...can't...breathe!" Klare was barely able to speak from her lack of oxygen. The pair let go and sat up, helping Klare do the same. Suddenly, after wiping away her tears, Ira seemingly went into mother mode.

"Chilam... Are you okay? Are you hurt? Have you been eating well? Do you feel ill? Is the temperature cool enough in here? Are you sleeping well? How have you been? Did any one do anything bad to you? Did you meet anyone while you were gone? Did you think of us? What changed you mind to make you come back? Are you pregnant? Are you just visiting or staying? When are we going to meet the lucky father? You married first, right? It was with your consent, right? Should we get the nursery ready or is it too soon? Have you thought of names for it for before it receives the phoenix? When are you expe-" A red faced Klare cut her off by covering Ira's mouth with her hand.

"Hold up! I'm perfectly fine and I only came back because Rin finally found me and revealed my secret to the ones I had been staying with. This was the only place that I could turn to." Brisa smiled at the teenager's embarrassed blush, just glad that she was able to witness such a sight after so long. "Oh who cares! You're back! We need to celebrate that at least."

The shrine was quickly filled with joy and the sound of shrine-keepers bustling about in preparation of a celebration. The the Sisters, on the other hand, simply sat together and tried to get caught up on things that have happened, mainly at the shrine, in the past years. "Wow, I'm glad to finally be back then." Klare commented, smiling at the older girls sitting on either side of her. They smiled brightly as well, failing to notice the falseness of her smile and the sorrow in her eyes.

'...Yeah, why shouldn't I be glad? It's not like I found my way... only to lose it again and run back to my beginnings. Yeah... glad.'

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

See? What did I tell you? Sorry once again for the time between updates. I'll be honest, I'm going to just straight up say this to make it official.
There will only be one update per month. If I got some reason skip a month, the party will be extended in length.

Okay, since I'm extremely tired at this point in time, I'll leave this note here.

All you lovelies know the drill.  ^.^
Vote, Comment, Follow
And as always,

Until next time~!