[pt. 2] (05: B.A.) Super who?

"I need your help."

James and Winn jumped to the rescue.

"Oh sorry boys, I was talking to Barry and (Y/F/N)."

"What's up?"

"I have a villain who's name is Livewire and she id basically electricity. She broke out of jail and now she is on the hunt to kill Ms. Grant."

"Who?" You asked.

"Uhm she's my boss."

"Ohh the lady who clearly doesn't like anyone."

"Well she isn't that bad once you get to know her but I guess. Anyway I can't protect her and fight Livewire by myself. Can you two help?"

"Kara-"

"Please. National City needs The Flash and Aqua. What do you say??"

You jumped up, "Count me in."

"We'll get you home we promise right after we put her away."

"OKay fine."

You smiled standing in the middle of everyone and tapped your ring. You were completely covered in water and it disappeared with my suit on my body.

"Oh my.. Now that is cool." You smiled at Winn who admired your suit and ring. 

"Thank you. My best friend created it as well as Barry's suit."

"Genius."

---

Barry circled around a huge base. He appeared right in front of the three of you smiling. "This is so cool!" You smiled, "I'll have to agree."

Another woman appeared along with a team handling guns came into the room. Your eyes widened and you turned into water, readying your hands for some Avatar: The Last Airbender action.

"Who are these people? Aliens? And how is she doing that?"

"Metahuman actually."

"Okay... We have protocol for visitors at the DEO, Supergirl."

"Hey, turn back. It's all good." Barry reasurred. You nodded your head, still unsure about her and her team.

"They're here to help us find Livewire."

"Okay. And what do I call you two?"

He reached to take his mask off, "DUDE! Cisco is going to kill me because of you."

"Barry Allen, that's (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)."

"Lucy Lane."

---

All of you appeared in this abandoned building, with no traces of life. Barry placed you down, walking around the area.

"Why does it always have to be abandoned buildings? Like why can't it be-" Electricity crackled and  a person appeared. 

"Holy..." She smirked, "I would have to agree with you on that. I kind of want a mansion to do this at..."

"If only..." You rolled your eyes readying yourself for a fight.

"Aw cape and skirt brought two dates. How sweet." Barry took off running around in circles, with Livewire in the middle. He threw lighting at her and she gasped stepping back a few. She laughed, smiling at us, "Thanks for the charge."

She threw lighting back at you all, it hitting Barry sending him back. You turned into water, readying your water bubble and raised your arm. I high pitch scream echoed through the building, Kara fell to the floor holding her ear. You looked at your body, watching the ripples go. The water bubble you had popped it crashing to the floor. You looked over and saw a girl who looked like she was dressed for Halloween have her mouth open.