3 Weeks

Its been 3 weeks since the attack and my period is late. I've been having morning sickness and cramps. My parents still don't know but my siblings are looking at me funny every morning. My siblings, Lance and May, are very close in age. Lance is older by 2 months and he has his license and May don't. I wanted to find out if i was pregnant so i asked Lance if he could drive me to the store. I didn't tell him what i was getting but he went to the bathroom and called his girlfriend, Amanda who was hanging with May, and asked for them to meet there. 

We got to into the car and on the way there i just got a random mood swing and broke down. Lance pulled over and asked what was up. I told him i couldn't tell him but he said he would call dad so i told him. I told him everything, everything from me getting lost, what happened while i was with Alex, and why i have been throwing up and everything else. Then i told him i was going to get a pregnancy test where i could see if the threat Alex said was true and i needed to know if i was gonna be a mother at 14.

We get to the store and Amanda and May came out. I run inside and go straight to find the test. May came in running after me and i got to the counter. When i turned around May was standing there and then she looked at the test.I checked out and she dragged me into the store's bathroom. She took the test out and held it. She demanded an answer so i told her everything. She started to cry as soon as i got to the rape. 

I went into a stall and took the test. I brought it out and she asked if it was positive or negative, and i told her that the box said it takes about 3 minutes. And i swear those 3 minutes where the longest 3 minutes of my life. Finally it beeped and i picked it up. I looked at it and said it was wrong. It said Positive but i thought it was wrong. It had to be. May said it's not wrong and if i start to get a bump then they are taking me to get an Ultrasound.