× [1] GLENN RHEE

Smiles turned into frowns

Smiles turned into frowns. Fantasy turned into Tragedy.

That's what happened to You and Glenn when the two of you were assigned to go and take some supplies from the nearest store. It was going well. While grabbing some of the essentials, you were smiling as he tells you another story that happened before the apocalypse.

Preoccupied, You didn't noticed the walker stumbling towards your way. It gripped your arm as it took away a chunk of your flesh, Red liquid was spilling from your body. The only thing that alerted Glenn of your predicament was your agonizing scream. You managed to kill the rotting body by your knife. As soon as it fell on the ground, Rhee found you, sweating and panting from both nervousness and the effect of the bite.

He held you so close, as the two of you fell on the ground. His eyes were watering, just like yours. After minutes of pain, He thrusts the knife that you had on your hand to your forehead.

While staring at your now-bloodied, yet amazing face, Glenn could still hear the last words that you uttered to him, which shattered his heart.

Don't worry about me. I should be the one worrying about you now. Kill me. Kill me now, Glenn. For us both to be happy. You won't have to look back and protect me, because after this, you know where I am.

And I'll be waiting for you. For our new Life.

Our Happy life.

----------

Any Requests?

-- x

[ 9 Nov 16 ]

°°°°°°°°°°