P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E

A Chiara Samantha Winchester Story

Have you ever felt so empty? Useless? Numb? Have you ever wish to feel pain? I know it sounds weird, but I wish to feel pain than feeling empty. I can bear pain but not emptiness. I fear the dark and the silence, 'cause they could kill you whenever wherever. I fear the dark crawling on my back, I fear it so much that even the person I cherish the most, I let go.

The moment our hands unclasped, the chain broke, the glasses shattered, the melody broke into a seering noise, the walls cracked, and the blood oozed.

He's faceless, I can only see him through my dreams, on my sweetdreams and on even nightmares. He's a monster on my sweetdreams, but he's a knight in shinning armor on my nightmares.

Everytime I try to remember the silhoutte of that guy, I hear screams of pain, cries, curses, slashing of swords, and the seering noise... The gunshots.

But as time passes, I already  decided to face my fear. I welcomed the loneliness, the emptiness, and the darkness and somehow it became my comfort.

I opened my eyes with a single teardrop and stared out of nowhere.

I close again and I was again drifted into dark. Into the abyss. Into the emptiness and into the loneliness.

I don't know him yet I longed for him. I miss him, that faceless man who  pushed me into the abyss.

He'll always be my monster in knight in shinning armor.

My unknown majesty.

This is a story about a princess who fell hard for a notorious monter in knight in shining armor.

~

Chapter 1 upnext.

×AthyennaQueen01