Chapter 7

We were walking when Naruto suddenly thew a bunch of kunai's everywhere saying, "I sense something there!" I swear he's gonna be the death of me... "NA-RU-TO!!!" Sakura yelled and punched him on the head.

I glared at her, 'This girl... your lucky that Naruto and Kakashi is here or I would have killed you by now.' I thought. I saw that There was a bunny behind the bush and saw Naruto hugging the bunny, yelling... err apologizing? To the bunny. "I'M SO SORRY BUNNY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU!!" I sweatdroped at him but narrowed my eyes at the bunny.

'White? But it isn't even winter.'

I widen my eyes when I felt a strong Chakra signature. "Duck!!" Me and Kakashi yelled, I pushed Tazuna & Sakura to the ground and saw that a sword was lounged to the tree in front of us.

'Eh? Is that a cow on a tree?'

I looked to see that everyone was looking weirdly at me and the cow man had a bunch of tick mark.

"Oops! I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Zabuza Momochi, The Demon of the mist." (I forgot what he's called😓) Kakashi said looking up at the cow man now known as Zabuza. I sweatdroped at Zabuza when I saw that he was facing backwards on his sword in front of us.

"Whoa! So your the infamous Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the mist!?" I said.

"Hmm... well if it isn't the Kakashi Hatake The Copy Ninja, who possesses the Sharingan." Zabuza said to us and I saw that Sasuke's eyes widen when he heard the Sharingan.

"Hey hey! Everyone keeps saying 'Sharingan'! What's that!?" Naruto yelled.

"Sharingan..." Sasuke started explaining what Sharingan is but I didn't listen, I already know this... they explained it to me.

Zabuza added, "Yes. But that's not all, the scary part is that It also has the ability to copy..." again I didn't listen.

Zabuza then turned his head to me, his eyes widened in realization and said, "ah. If it isn't Naruko Uzumaki the Fox demon." Fox Demon? Oh! Maybe it's because of my fox ears and tail... and the fact that I look like a demon when killing/assasinating...

You might be confused. Fox ears and tail? Yup! Im Like a neko but a fox. I can transform into a Fox too,Kurama gave me a bit of his Chakra...Ok maybe not just a bit! I put a Genjutsu on myself so that I look normal/ human. This Genjutsu that I made can only be cancelled by the caster, I had Kurama's help to make this Genjutsu (since I'm not good at Genjutsu😧..)

"Hn... so you've heard of me." I told Zabuza. "Well Your one of us and since I'm a member, I'd know." He told me.

"Well your well informed." I said.

He chuckled darkly and said, "Yes, but I'm suprised that The Mizukage excepted someone like you and to add the fact that your not from the village, The Mizukage excepted you As-"

"Someone like me?"
I cut him off and questioned him as I raised an eyebrow.

'why would he give this information so easily, I bet he does this all the time!' I inwardly growled. I saw that everyone was stiff with all the information given to them.

He smirked at me and continued, "As one of the Seven swordsman of the mist, the youngest out of all of us, the secret swordsman. Everyone thought it to be a rumor, but in truth, it was true...

The 8th swordsman, The Youngest swordsman in history, the most terrifying..."

"And most of all demonic out of all of you..." I ended as I glared at him, He shivered at my glare and stiffened, and he was also sweating and shaking.