Simon Says: Surrender (Pt.3)

Since I came in a taxi, Simon drove me home. Walking me to my doorstep, I took off my little black mask and unlocked the door. Meeting his eyes as he stood next to me, I clenched my evening bag and smiled. "Thank you, Simon."

"For what?"

I pushed my hair back, finding myself fidgeting with my keys like it was my first date ever. What the hell was his composure doing to me? "Well, I had a good time tonight thanks to you. I haven't danced in a long time."

He stood over me as my back pressed against the door. Simon's hand squeezed mine gently. "Anytime. I'm glad I came. If not only to see you."

I gripped my keys tight. "Would you like to stay and have some coffee or tea with me?" Oh God, please say yes, I thought to myself.

Simon looked at me with a pensive shimmer in his eyes. His hair was slightly damp from the gentle snowfall that fell against his face. The wet look suited him and anticipation manifested into a naughty tingle between my thighs. Then, one of his hands braced against my door as he leaned in closer to me. A tease to my senses as his lips stopped just short of mine. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes." I couldn't stand it and grabbed Simon's scarf, pulling him towards my very eager mouth. With a sigh, I finally claimed those lips that evaded me for so long. High from the intense feeling of receiving something you've waited for like Christmas morning. When his slow, intoxicating kisses met my heated one, I swore my balance toppled. His tongue massaging against mine, his other hand grabbing my ass, leaving me aching for more. One hand sliding through his hair, I hissed as his lips moved to just below my ear sucked the sensitive flesh there. The action sent a shock wave through my entire body and I crooned in response.

Simon tore his mouth from me and leaned against my ear. His hooded eyes, smoldering trained on me. "Careful, now." He warned with gentle caution. His voice heavy with his accent and desire. "You're tempting me, Violet, and I'm trying really, really hard to be a good boy for you."

With a coy grin, I turned and licked his ear. "Hmmm. Very curious what a 'bad Simon' would do to me in this situation?" My hand released his scarf, but before I could embrace him, Simon took my hands by the wrists and fashioned them behind my back, effectively pinning me against my door. A gasp tore from me as he kissed up the length of my throat to my ear.

"Invite me in and I'll show you."

The gentle restraint excited me as his lips descended upon mine again. This time, all sweetness was removed and only primal need remained. I groaned against him as his tongue traced the inside of my lips. Thinking was becoming a bit of a problem, so I wrestled with the doorknob with my hands behind me.

"Simon, I definitely want you to come...inside." I said, between his kisses. "Stay tonight and teach me a lesson." I squirmed against him, letting my husky voice hum against his ear. I was ready to entice him. Ready for him.

Without a moment's hesitation, Simon nudged us both inside, closing the door shut and pushing me against the wall of my foyer. "You've just let the big bad wolf in, my little Violet. You just might regret this." He spoke against my mouth before slipping his tongue inside and I moaned in his mouth. Pressed up against the little hallway desk, Simon gripped my hips, pushing the hem of my dress upwards till his thumb found the stringy lace of my thong. Like magic, my legs opened wider for him as I became busy kissing him senseless and trying to claw off his jacket. I didn't want to stop until his clothes were off and in puddles around my house. His thumb toyed with my hip string, tracing along the fragile flesh there.

Aching, I grounded against him, eager for his hand to make its way to where my honey flowed for him. "You have no idea how bad I've wanted you to touch me."