Malakai: 😂😂😂 these hoes wild
4:09pm

Dead ass 😭‼️
4:10pm

-

Malakai Brown's POV

Malakai Brown's POV

"Wassup." I mumbled walking up to Brooklyn. She was standing next to Eli and June.

"Hey." She cheesed slightly looking elsewhere.

"What y'all up too?" I haven't talked to them all morning.

"Just chillan." Eli said drinking his juice box.

"Aww, you cut your hair?"

"Yeah. My pops said I looked raggedy." Me and my dad had a full blown argument about it. He forced me to cut my hair. Was I mad about it? Hell yeah, me and him argue over nothing which results in a fist fight.

"Oh, it looks nice. Without it being blonde." Brooklyn complimented.

"Thanks ma'."

"Well , I'll catch y'all later." I said walking off and walked towards my other friends.

-

Brooklyn Summer's POV

Today ended pretty well, Malakai wasn't acting weird. Now , I was at home finishing my homework.

Malakai: heyyy
6:07pm

Wassup 😛
6:08pm

Malakai: wyd?
6:09pm

Finishing my hw. Wbu?
6:10pm

Malakai: nothing. Do you want to come over on Saturday?
6:11pm

Sure. What time?
6:13pm

Malakai: 7?
6:15pm

Say no more 😊😊
6:17pm

Saturday Night

"Hey." I smiled walking in through the front door.

"Wassup." A shirtless Malakai said closing the door behind me.

"Let's go up to my room." He said leading me up to his room.

Once we reached his room, he sat on his bed and un paused his game that he was playing.

"How was your day?" He asked still focused on the game.

"It was coo, how was yours?" I asked getting comfortable.

"It was alright." He shrugged.

About ten minutes later, he was still playing the game. Growing bored , I huffed out loud.

"Why you huffing so loud for?"

"Can you turn on a movie or something. I didn't come over here for nothing."

"Fine man." He grumbled.

A couple moments later, he turned off the game and put a movie on.

"Is soul plane alright?" He asked looking back at me.

"Yeah, that's fine."

When he was done putting the movie on, he sat on the bed and sat next to me.

-

We were forty minutes into the movie, now we were all cuddled up.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked.

"Huh?" I laughed.

"Your not supposed to ask me. It's should go with the flow." I said. It was awkward just for him to ask me.

"It's nice laying up with you."

"You're really chill." Malakai said truthfully.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, at first I hated yo ass." He said.

"I hated yo ass too." I chuckled.

A couple moments later, I looked up at him and he was already staring at me. Leaning in, he kissed me.

Kissing back, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Granting his wish, the kiss started to get more heated.

Malakai soon climbed on top of me and got in between my legs. Wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, we were both still exploring each others mouth.

Getting heated, I reached down and rubbed his hard member through his basketball shorts.

Malakai then started to unbutton my pants.

"Let me see it please." He mumbled under his breath kissing on my neck.

"No." I finally got out.

I couldn't fuck Malakai on the first hang out, I wouldn't be able to. That's just another body of his, he wouldn't care as much as me.

I really care about the people I sleep with, I'm not the person that has sex with everybody just cause I want too. 

A couple moments later, his phone started to ring, breaking us from our heated kiss.

He got up from on top of me and answered it.

"Ima take this out here." He told me walking out from his room.

I blew out a much needed breath. I need to get up out of here , before I throw myself at him.

***********************************

Comment and Vote