History

The Khole people have ruled over Earth for the past 300 millennias (300,000 years).
After 50 years of a harsh solar black-out, the cold had killed off over half of the population.

Elaire has lived 600 years, and about 500 of that was spent around humans. Humans were simple, not as difficult, more predictable than Kholes.

The Khole people didn't like humans for this reason. In the beginning, humans were created by the Khole people from monkeys as a non magic version of themselves. They were used as slaves as they had no other purpose.

Eventually of course, the humans developed freewill. Some Khole people realised this and campaigned to release them as slaves. After many years of a horrific war, the Khole Kingdom signed an agreement to release them, reluctantly of course.

Now there are only about 14,000 Khole people left. Many have been killed by humans in the past few decades as a result of new technology in the human world. They decided that they were suddenly better now that they had invented some stupid machinery that spouted pathetic little pieces of explosive metal at us.

Unfortunately, those guns really are painful and lethal if it gets the heart so...

The human race has gotten out of control. They are destroying everything the Khole people made: the trees, the ice caps, its all being heated up by their silly little factories that throw out copious amounts of carbon dioxide and methane. It's ridiculous.

And furthermore, the humans have the AUDACITY to kill the Khole people too!

The day that the Khole people realised where this was heading, a meeting was called.