Epilog

So that's really the last Chap, hope you enjoy.

The next day at training. "Hey Dai-Chan. What's that on your neck?" The gym grew quiet and everyone looked at the blue panther. "That's..." "It looks like a tattoo, but it wasn't there yesterday. Also your skin looks kind of purple at that spot. Is it a hickey?" Momi demanded to know. Daiki's ears went flat against his head. "Hey look, Kagami's got something that looks almost the same." Koganei noticed. "Don't tell me the two of you... No that's not possible. I mean Dai-Chans not bi are you?" Momoi said unsure. Aomine looked down. "Sorry I never told you." He mumbled. His pink haired friend looked at him shocked. Gasps were heard around the gym. "Does that mean that you're together? But what is that mark?" "That's right. And that mark shows that he's mine and I'm his. It's kind of a mating mark and us cats mate for life, so..." Kagami explained trailing off. Everyone was shocked at that discovery. "That was more than unexpected." Hyuga commented. "So it's basically like you're married." Izuki stated. The two nodded. "That really was unexpected." Takao agreed. "For us it wasn't, we basically loved each other since we were kids. I'm just glad I remembered all of it again." Aomine said. "Wait you remembered?" Momoi asked. Her blue haired friend nodded while smiling. "That's great Dai-Chan. I'm so happy for you." "Yeah, but now let's train shall we?" he said.

With that everyday life started up again. Slightly different (They're cats from heaven what'd you expect) but still. The two boys visited their family regular and everything was fine.

Ok so that was the end of the story. I'd really like to write another one but i'm out of ideas, maybe you could tell me if you have any good ones i could write about. Just write it in the comments. I'd be really greatful for your help. Thanks ; )