Don't you even think about it

Don't you even think about it Caroline Jones. I'm sorry but that's what just was think about and my title can after. I will talk to you guys a lot in this one. And Fiona make new ones a lot.

Olivia~

'momm why not!!' It's true I'm 14 and I am going to high school and she doesn't trust me with anything!

"Your only 14. No parties. No drugs. No boyfriends and no s..."

'Momm!!!!' I whined. I love her and all but really she is telling me no parties REALLY!! No boyfriends. (Well on rule broken bit it's fine.) But I'm to young for the s word. Well SEX fine I said it but ugh I didn't need all that info I get it no life until in 16.

"Well you get the jest so get your happy ass in here" she said with out another word.

"Mother!!!!!!?!?!?!" My highly stupid son of a Bitch (in my book at lease) sister. Older sister. "Mother I'm going to a party tonight. And Jackob and I are gonna spend the night as his house."

I see she is aloud a boyfriend and I'm not. She had a child when she was younger. My younger sister which is suppose to be my niece Sallie. My sister is 15 and my mom says I can't do any of that u til I'm 16!! Like what the holly fudge.

"That's fine it's a Friday so I guess I'll see you later." She gave her a kiss and she walked out the door.

And the thing is. She isn't even my real mother. She is my step mom. Like what the hell.

It's Friday morning and I'm off to a fucked up and shitty day of school as always. Aww but it's not so fucked up I got my pals.

Zoe the most inventive, awesome,.and fucked and screwed up person in the whole world. A red haired and blue eyes screwed up person. And she is an amazing friend.

And Hunt he is short but if some one is to try to hurt me they are a dead ass person

And Hunt he is short but if some one is to try to hurt me they are a dead ass person. But he has the abs of a rock star. But he is so kind and sweet.

 But he is so kind and sweet