You have a sister?!

Itwas another beautiful day in Japan. The Seirin team was on a training trip,unfortunately there they met up with the GoM, Takao, Kasamatsu, Wakamatsu andTatsuya. "What are you guys doing here?" Kagami asked slightly surprised, yethappy, because that meant he could play basketball against them. "It seems, thesame thing as you." Wakamatsu said. They went to go training together. That'swhen fate decided to be a bitch and slap Kagami in the face. The door burstopen and all eyes went to the disturbance. Their jaws dropped. In the doorwaystood a beautiful girl, about sixteen years old. She had her hair put up in a ponytail,wore black shorts and a white shirt that ended just above her belly button. Hereyes were blood red. And for some reason she looked slightly angry. Beforeanyone could say anything, her eyes went to Kagami and she shouted: "Tai-Chan!I finally found you! Stupid idiot, where'd you go? We were worried about you."At the end she looked sad and a little disappointed. "Ehhhh! You know herKagami." Everyone screamed. Said person stood there, shocked, but he was alsolooking at the ground ashamed. When he finally got himself sorted out he staredat the newcomer. "What are you doing here? How'd you even find me? Tell me,Nee-Chan." He demanded, shocking everyone even more. "Nee-Chan?" "You have asister?" Riko said disbelieved. "You never told them about me, even though theirfriends? I'm hurt Tai-Chan." The girl pouted. Everyone snickered at thenickname. Kagami just growled. He hated that name. "Anyways. I'm sorry forinterrupting. My name's Kagami Tora, older twin sister of this stupid idiot.Thanks for taking care of him by the way." She introduced herself and gave awink, that caused all the guys to have hears in their eyes. "Oy, I'm not stupidand I can take care of myself just fine, thank you." Kagami protested. "Nowback to my question. What are you doing here?" "I went searching for you,because I didn't believe you were dead, like everyone else, and bring you backhome." Tora told him. "Dead? Why would his family think he's dead? I alwaysthought his father lived in America knowing Kagami was here." Hyuga askedshocked. Everyone nodded. Tora's eyes grew sad and Taiga looked to the flooragain. "We don't even live in America. So that's where he's been as a kid huh? Hejust disappeared one day during the war, so the only logical explanation was,that he'd died. Stupid if you ask me." "What war?" Kasamatsu wanted to know,looking confused because in the last years there wasn't any war he knew of. "Ohright, you humans don't know about that. Gomen." Tora apologized. Kagami frozeand mentally slapped his head while cursing. 'Fuck, Why'd she have to say itlike that? Now I'm doomed. They'll ask about it and she's gonna make me showthem.'

Cliffhanger!!! Hehehe, i'm so evil... Oh, uups. I'm being stupid again gomene. Ok that was the first chapter of my new fic, sorry it's so short. The next will be up tomorrow. I hope you liked it ; ) .