Just Sit Back Enjoy The Show

Kylie's POV

I awoke with the sunlight beaming in my eyes from the window that overlooked this city. I looked to where I was and saw no one. I found it odd I expected my "good mornings" from Phil but I guess not today. I walked to the window with the white curtains and pushed them away.  Aaaaa. I always found it amazing how Phoenix, Arizona always manage to take my breath away. Looking over the heat with the sun clear as day. I wasn't awe that into the heat.  But I knew it was my last day and I wasn't that pumped of going back to San Francisco. I liked to travel either Phil. He was amazing. But alas we had to leave. I walked to my suitcase and realized this had been mine for the last 3 years ever since Phil bought it when we wanted to travel. We were young then. We still are now but we know more. I walked to the bathroom and stripped away my hoodie and panties. I turned on the shower waiting for the heated water. I stepped in and closed the door. I washed myself ridding away my filth. I washed through my long thick hair. And scrubbed at my lightly tanned body.. I scrubbed my face removing any remnants of mascara that remained. I turned off the water. And got out. I dried myself with the towel hanging from the hanger. I wrapped it around my hair and walked out to my suitcase zipping it up and taking it with me. I put it on the sink. And walked back out to the nightstand that had my phone. I took that along and I walked to the bathroom and closed the door locking it shut. I bared myself in the mirror immediately ashamed.

I couldn't look at myself reminding me of my mistake. I immediately unlocked my iPhone 6s Rose Gold. I saw all the notifications and ignored them. 10:37. Was the time. I went on Amazon Music and put All Time Low's "Future Hearts"Album. It happened to play "Don't You Go" I Locke my phone putting the volume to its highest.  I put my suitcase on the toilet and unzipped the smallest pocket that had my toothbrush,toothpaste, my brush, and a couple of hairbands. I brushed my teeth. I rinsed my toothbrush and put it back in its container. I put my damp hair in a messy bun. I unzipped my other ouch that contained my Bath And Body Works lotion, a flat iron,mascara, and my other needs. I applied my lotion. And opened the biggest pouch that contained my clothes. I put on a pair of black high wasted shorts and a thin maroon sweater that was just the slightest but below my belly button. I looked in the mirror and let my hair go. It was tangled up. I brushed through it. I pulled out my mousse and applied some. I pulled out my mascara and quickly put some on my eyes lashes I believed that was all I put everything including the hoodie and other clothing away. I zipped up the suitcase and put it next to the front door. I walked back to the bedroom and got my purse that was hanging on the closet door. I pulled out my earphones an plugged them to my phone listening to my music. I awaited Phil but he still wasn't here. 12:57. They were going to have lunch in the cafeteria. I put my purse around my shoulders and walked out the door. I went down to level one. And walked out of the elevator.

I went on my phone changing the album. I walked to the cafeteria. Looking for Phil. I called him and waited at a corner awaiting an answer. After a couple of rings he answered "Kylie?"
"Phil where are you?"
"I'm in the cafeteria?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I wanted you to sleep"
"ok where are you sitting"
"Um I'm at a booth near the exit"
"I'm coming"
"Ok"
I hung up and walked to the place Phil said he'd be.
I finally found him. I walked to the table and sat. He looked up at me and smiled "how was your sleep?" "It was good" I saw a plate in front of him with a cheeseburger and French fries. And he began eating "Go get something babe our flights in a couple of hours, so after this were packing off and heading to the airport. I nodded and got up. I went to the servers in the front that had a variety of foods. I looked up and saw him. My heartbeat increased rapidly. I was breathing awfully hard. I quickly grabbed a pack of French fries and a cheeseburger. He looked at me and recognized me he got his tray and walked toward me. I immediately walked away. Nearly running to fill. He was loose out of my tail. And I sat with Phil. I began eating while he chatted away.
It was 2:47pm.
We got up from our table. And walked to the elevator back to our apartment. He opened the door and packed his stuff.
We walked out and he got us an uber to the airport. We put our suitcases in the trunk. And sat ourselves in the back. He opened his phone and went on his Instagram. I unlocked my phone and went to Music and played Twenty One Pilots "House Of Gold". It played the whole Vessel album before we got to the airport. We got out an took our suitcases out. We walked down to the airport and immediately heard "Flight 156 now boarding" we jogged our way. Phil handed the flight intendant our plane tickets and made it. They took our suitcases and we sat ourselves. I played my music louder and shut my eyes waiting for our flight to leave the airport. When it finally did I shut my eyes and Escaped the real world and went into my own state of mind.