Chapter four

The first few minutes passed by and known of us mentioned a word to each other,after the long silence I decided to play some music instead of staying bored,as I got my phone and plugged the car auxiliary cord in,i selected one of my best songs titled "Afro lover" by JILEX.I really liked his songs because they were loving and he was also cute,with this it got to an extent were I play his song every night before going to bed,yes I was fund of his music you can say that again.
          As the song began to play and I sang along NELSON on the other hand also joint me in singing
       "You be my precious gold"...............
As we sang along,as the music ended NELSON turned to me and gave me a closed mouth smile and chuckled and then said to me

"So you are also a fan of JILEX ADERSON" of course I said to myself,who wouldn't be,only a crazy person won't  like him,but you don't expect me to tell him what I had in mind so I turned and said to him with a wild smile on my face.
"Yes I am,I love his songs"not only his songs gat his pics on my phone and I my room,you could quite say that I am crazy,you know I also think so too.
"So apart from him who else do you like"uuuuhm they weren't that much but were much in a way.
"Jason Durelo,Chris brown,Justin bibber and Usher,that for the boys and the girls they are Ariana Grande,Katty Perry,Sai,Adele,that's all.so tell me yours"I said with a nice smile.
"Me,same people but I am not a huge fan of JUSTIN BIBBER "he said as he turned his face away from me,deep inside me I wondered what type of a person didn't like JUSTIN BIBBER.
"But why don't you like him,he is cool and sings well,I said as we drove past my favorite place,you already know were(dominos pizza).
"He acts babyish and sings just like that and he is also rude,if you had watched his last concert you would have seen what I am saying.but enough about BIBBER let's talk about you.

"What do you want to know about me"I said in a fling.
"So tell me you stay with your parents I guess and you have siblings"what the hell he had just caught me at a very bad spot and it wasn't getting any better at all.I took a deep breath and said
"I and my dad stay together,and I am the only child".

"And your mum,we're is she and why isn't she with you guys"oh my GOD it just got more worse than it was earlier on"hey answer me were is she".
As I searched my head for answers to give but found none,I turned to him and said "that's a talk for another day and I guess this is your house right,he gave I nice smile and said
"Yes and thanks for the ride".
"It was nice helping you out"I said as he closed the door and I drove off,the 5 minutes drive from his house to mine was really boring and lonely,his house  was at the main entrance of the street while mine was close to the last buildings of the street.

As I got home,to my normal quite and boring house,I went up to my room and changed to into my pajamas and went out of the room on going out I noticed that dad room was quite open so I decide to check because I was to tired to see if his car was outside or not.As I opened the door, I heard dad singing his favorite song,so I opened his dressing room and saw him trying to fix his bow tie on his neck.

"Hey dad why the sexy and stunning look this night"I said as he stopped singing and gave me really bright smile.
"Hey my love sorry I didn't tell you earlier,that I have a date tonight"I know that you might be thinking what I am thinking,yes my dad has not been on a date for the past 6years now and if he wants to give it a try there is no problem with it.

"Ok,that means I will be all alone this night"he was surely going to come back late.
"Sorry baby, want stay at Karen's place still I get back"that's a good idea but I am quite tired and need rest.
"No,I will be fine here ok,am a big girl now ok"he then gave me a nice kiss on my forehead and then gave a tight hug and said
"I have gat to go now,you know your papa hates going late to any where"yes that true.
As I walked him to the car and he drove off,I then decided to get something to eat since I was little bit hungry,as I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge I took out a bag of chocolate chips and one juice out of the fridge,uhm I could use some chocolate,so I took it out and started walking up the stairs to my room as I walked I thought of all the fun I would have had if I had gone to Karen's house,but now I think it's going to be a boring an tiring night,and you the worst night are always long and always refuse to end,i think this is how my night is going to be,ok I could just watch a movie or look for someone to chat with, ooh my phone's upstairs,as I dropped the snacks on the chair and switched on the TV I decided to get my phone from my room.

On taking my phone and going downstairs to watch my movie,decide to check my phone for any messages and I saw tuns of messages from you know who.

Xxzzyyyyzzzzzxxxx
Hey thanks for your cooperation I hope you are enjoying yourselves,like I have promised I will take you on an EPIC ride,trust me.
Bye,and wait for chapter 5,my love and kisses😘💝💞💖🌹