Chapter 3

Oh my world this jerk is a sicopath he just feels that sorry does everything.

As my phone began to vibrate under my pillow it left me with no other option but to get up and see why the phone was vibrating,
Whatsapp Message from jerk😡😡
Oh my God what's wrong with this jerk,won't he let me be;
Him:good morning pink panta,how was your night.
I will break this guy's head today,what's his problem with me.

Me:hey jerk what's your problem,if you don't want to sleep then let me sleep ok.

Him:what says your time,tell me.
What's his problem if he doesn't have a clock in his house then he should get one and stop disturbing me,the time should be 4:30am I think.

Me:"don't you have a clock at home,pls let me sleep ok,you just interrupted my lovely dream with your stupid text"actually I was dreaming of a handsome prince coming to save me and we got married just like Cinderella and the prince,I was so beautiful in my long with ball gown and I was walking down the isle with him and he was about to kiss me when this dream spoiler decided to disturb my lovely sleep.

Him:"if I have to tell you the time is 7:07am and I am sure college classes starts by 8:00am and you are still in bed"his a lier it can't be 7:07am because my alarm is suppose to ring by 6:30am,oh my world I remember now I switched it off when it rang because I was quite to lazy to get up."I wanted to tell you that on your way to school you have to pick up your purse from the grossry store"what the hell how did I forget it,"you left it on the floor after picking up your stuffs,so I checked inside to see if I could get your number and I got it,so I took the purse and gave it to the grossry attendant to give it to you when you come for it"God did this have to happen now,my ID card is inside the purse and am quite late for school already.

Me:ok thanks,gat to go or I will be late for my class,bye.

Him:bye,my lovely pink panta😍😍😘😘
Me:your crazy duke face,bye.
Him:of all the names to call me ,you chose duke face why,😭
Me:don't have your time gat to go,talk after school

As I hurried up and got dressed and ran into my car and drove off to the grossry store and then drove off to school.
"Miss Kimberly you are 2minutes late"my physics teacher said as I stepped into the class.
"Am sorry sir,woke up late and mr je-----"what's wrong with me I was about to say mr jerk didn't let me sleep on time,GOD this boy has brought nothing but confusion to my life.

After my physics class Karen,Nelson and I went to the cafeteria to eat,Karen had asked I and Nelson what we wanted to have so that she could Oder it for us.
"I will have one hamburger and one farm fresh yoghurt",Nelson said as he turned back to his phone to continue with what he was doing.
"Kim what will you have"Karen said as she raped her hands around my shoulder.
"Uuhm I will have sharwama and any juice they have"she turned and said "ok,will have the same thing"she then turned and left to make the Oder.
On opening my phone I saw a message from you know whom,mr jerk.

Message from jerk 😡😡
Him:how is my pink panta doing.

Me:hey mr jerk let me be,you made me wake up late today and you have the guts to text me,duke face.

Him:hey pink panta why did you decide to name me duke face.

Me:because your face is duke 😋😂😂.

Him:funny enough for you,my face is not duke,you haven't seen me I am cute,maybe the finest guy you ever seen.

Me:😂😂😂 duke face,you can never be the finest guy I have ever seen,you are mr duke ok.

Him:"hey let's imo today after your done with school"he wants to video chart with me,there no way that I am going to let that happen,he might be really cute as he said and I may be really ugly and mr duke face will make jest of me all my life.

Me:no way jerk😛

Him:"is miss pink panta scared that she would fall in love with me when she sees me"before I could answer him the bell rang and I had to go for my last class.

Me:bye,I have to go for my last class talk when I get home,bye duke face👹👹.
Him:pink panta,I am really cute ok.
"Kim lets go,and whom are you talking to on the phone"I was shocked when she snapped my phone out of my hand and started talking"who is he,spill the beans"
"No one he is just a friend I met yesterday,at the grossry store"I said as we all stood up to go for our last classes,as we walked all the way to the class I told Karen how me and Melvin(mr duke face) met and how we talked and that's the reason I had to come to school late,then we had too stop our discussion cause we were already in front of the class.

As we finished our class and the bell rang we all moved out of our classes to the parking lot,as I also joined the crowded hall way and moved towards the parking lot,I was looking for my car keys in hand bag when I heard someone calling my name"Kim pls wait"hey that's Nelson voice.
"Yes Nelson"I said as I turned to look at him.
"Pls can you drop me off on your way home"it's okay we are friends,it's good to help.
"Ok no problem"I said and we but got into the car as I drove off.

Hey another chapter gone,enjoy your reading,love you all,peace.
Vwxyz bye,you guys are great.
Expect chapter 4 real soon.