Chapter Eighteen

Michael woke up first that morning, rubbing his blurry green eyes before he opened them. He turned to his left and saw that Calum had moved between him and Luke and that the raven haired lad was half on top of the blonde, his face in Luke's neck.

Michael awed internally and threw an arm over Calum's waist, cuddling closer to him and Luke. He pressed a soft kiss the side of Calum's neck and closed his eyes again, though he opened them a few minutes after because Calum shuffled around and his eyes fluttered open, meeting Michael's.  "morning," he mumbled, pecking Michael's lips. "Morning." Michael mumbled back, his voice thick with sleep. "You happy we're home ?" Calum asked quietly, slowly shuffling out of Luke's grip and into Michael's.

Michael hummed and closed his eyes, feeling Calum press soft, gentle kisses to his neck and jaw. Calum sucked on Michael's skin, creating a purple bruise in the middle of Michael's neck. Michael smiled as Calum bit his neck, sucking some of his blood. Luke turned around to face them with a yawn and he smiled, kissing both Michael and Calum's cheeks.

"Morning baby," Michael said fondly, watching Luke nuzzle into Calum's neck. "Morning Mikey." Luke replied, kissing Calum's neck. Calum giggled and wrapped an arm around Luke's waist. Ashton shuffled around and yawned, turning over and rubbing his eyes, smiling at his soulmates. "Morning Ash." Michael mumbled, leaning over both Luke and Calum, kissing Ashton. "Morning," Ashton replied, chasing after Michael's lips once the black haired boy pulled away. Michael giggled and kissed Ashton again, feeling Luke and Calum stare at them. After being together for so long, Michael and Ashton had gotten over the fact that morning breath was disgusting and they didn't care about it any longer. Luke and Calum looked back at each other, staring into each other's eyes.

Ashton arched into Michael's touch, a quiet hum slipping from his mouth, catching the attention of Calum and Luke. The blonde and ravennette watched in awe as Ashton fell to putty with Michael's touch. Ashton moaned softly and Luke smiled, moving away, sitting up against the pillar of the bed, Calum following him. Ashton held Michael's waist, gripping into the boy's skin as they kissed. "Breathe baby boy," Michael mumbled with a quiet chuckle. Ashton blushed and hid his face in Michael's neck, smiling. Michael shook his head fondly and kissed the top of Ashton's head.

A few seconds later, Ashton's face emerged from Michael's neck and he leaned up to kiss the black haired boy again. Michael smiled into the kiss, nibbling softly on Ashton's bottom lip. Ashton moaned again, rolling on top of Michael who giggled and wrapped his arms around Ashton's torso. "That's a nice thing to wake up to." Ashton said after they pulled away. Michael hummed in agreement and closed his eyes with a content sigh. Luke and Calum giggled at the two in front of them and laid down again, Calum on top of Michael and Luke on top of Ashton. "We doing anything today ?" Michael asked, smiling up at Luke, looking into the blonde's eyes.

"No," Calum mumbled groggily, his head in Ashton's neck. Ashton sighed and wrapped his arms around Calum's waist, cuddling the raven haired boy. "Love you," Calum said, his eyes fluttering closed as he yawned. "Love you too sweetheart." Ashton replied, not hiding the fondness in his voice. "Boys ?" Pandora yelled in a frantic voice, slamming the door open. The four soulmates looked up at her, asking what was wrong. "Chloe." She managed to breathe out before she was pulling down suitcases and opening drawers, stuffing whatever she could into the first case. Calum went rigid and he looked down at Ashton, fear pooling in this eyes. "It's okay, your safe Cal," Ashton soothed, Calum rolled off of him and Luke off of Michael. They stood up and helped Pandora gather their things in the suitcases before dragging them downstairs, getting Luna and her bag and car seat before standing with Cara and Joey who and their own bags with them as they waited for Pandora. "Get in the car kids," she yelled as she got to the stairs. Cara, Joey, Michael, Ashton Calum and Luke ran out to the car-it looked more like a mini bus but whatever. They practically threw their bags into the back and they got into the car, Pandora followed their actions a few seconds later and she drove away, going way over the speed limit but she didn't care, she just needed to get away.