CHAPTER 7: So There's This Party...

Grayson's p.o.v:
"Yo Ethan" nothing.. "Ethan! Hey Ethan?!" What the hell was he up to? I huffed and stomped out of my room calling for Ethan. I walked into his room to see him on his phone, with his headphones on and I could hear the music from across the room! but after a moment he noticed me and pressed pause on the music.
"What are you doing I called you so many times?"
Ethan looked down at his phone then back up at me biting his lip. "Dude what's got you goin'" I said laughing.
He handed me the phone and there he was on gabby's Instagram. "You found this? You've reached an all new level of creepy Eth." I said jokingly. Ethan rolled his eyes at me and then said
"hey check your girl out."
"What?" I said snatching the phone, there he had opened one of gabby's posts from literally years ago. They must have been about 14, it was honestly one of the funniest things I had seen in awhile, it was a 15th birthday flipagram of all these cringe photos of Ella making stupid faces and jokes and just being plain ridiculous. It was sweet though, in the comments I saw a username 'x.ellabellab.x' and it read: "damn, this girl sexy. You so lucky to have her as a friend Gabby" I laughed at her stupidity and self confidence, there were a few photos with gabby in it too. They were both young and obviously confident, photos flashing by of them dancing and pulling silly faces. They looked almost as goofy as Ethan and I, I wish we could have followed them, but we had to keep our online profiles on the down low for now. If we followed them and liked stuff fans would see and so would the girls, also seeing how large our following was. But whatever. I sent the video to myself and handed the phone back to Ethan. "We should invite the girls to that party. It is this weekend after all" Ethan said as I handed the phone back.
"Yeh definitely, just message them on the group chat"
"Yep" Ethan said. I walked out of the room completely forgetting what I was originally going to tell Ethan.

Ethan's p.o.v:
I text the group chat when Grayson walked out the door, just a simple message to see it they were interested. They didn't talk to much on the group chat, it was mostly just us asking each other what we were doing and how our day was, nothing special, and I get it, they were busy living up the LA lifestyle, but anyway I just sent a quick text on the chat saying "hey Grayson and I have a party this weekend that our friend Nate is throwing, and it would be so sick if you guys wanted to come with us." Ella text a few minutes later
"a party? Sounds dope I'm completely down for a party, Gabby is in the shower I'll wait till she gets out to ask her but we both love a party so right now expect us in"
"Ayeee cool can't wait" Grayson said on the chat and I heard him in the other room yell a;
"hell yeah!"
I thought back to what Ella said about gabby being in the shower, but I quickly swatted that thought away, I wasn't one of those guys.
A few minutes later I got a text from gabby on the group chat;
"Definitely in"
This was so dope. I couldn't wait- not only to see all my friends but to let them meet Gabby and Ella.

The rest of the week flew by and it was now Saturday..

Gabby's p.o.v:
It's Saturday afternoon around 3pm and Ella and I are beginning to get ready for the party. I am low-key freaking out, what if I am over-dressed, or if what I am wearing will make me look like a nun. I really want to message Ethan and ask what to wear but I won't because I am a strong, independant woman who doesn't need no fashion advice. The party is at 7pm so I still have a while but trust me, I need a while.

It's been an hour and I decided to text Ethan because at this rate I would have been wearing a brown paper bag.

Gabby: Ugh idk what to wear. Wanna help?

Ethan: Help pick out your outfit for the party?

Gabby: only if you want. I can always get Ella to help.

Ethan: no I wanna help, it's fine 😊

Gabby: okay so I have a black dress and I can wear connies with it to tone it down. Option 2 is a red off the shoulder shirt with white jeans. And Option 3 is a grey shirt and the white jeans with black heels.

Ethan: option 3 for sure

Gabby: okay, shit I am excited

I walked into Ella's room to see if she was ready and she almost was, she had on her green ripped skinny jeans with a white halter top, on top a plain denim jacket. On her feet she wore her new black yeezy's. She had on a face of makeup but it wasn't caked, a light amount of foundation, some mascara and a nude lipstick. She looked good, and she was singing along to her Spotify playlist as she curled her hair.
"Dude yes. Our first LA house party. I am PUMPED." Ella grinning madly.
"I know. This is gonna be so dope! Anyway what do you think of my outfit?" I said nervously.
"Hey that's so cute, it's so cool how you can just throw outfits together like that Gabs, a true gift." She said that last part jokingly with a wink. I laughed
"Actually I didn't pick this one." Ella looked at me confused.
"Ethan did..." I blushed. Her mad grin came back and she put down the curling iron just finishing her hair. Before squealing
"OH MY GOD THAT'S THE CUTEST FUCKING THING GABRIELLE!!" She laughed and calmed down a little.
"A little cheesie, but like so cute. Let me check Instagram i'm sure it's some kind of couple goal" she said laughing hysterically.
"Shut up, you're such a bitch" I said obviously kidding.
She smiled wider and looked at her phone.
"Are you ready? It's pretty much time to go, Gab"
"Yeah well we should just hang out for a bit, Grayson said he would text us when they were at the lobby. We don't want to be first ones there again." Ella agreed and we sat down and started to browse through channels. We got a message from the group chat after a few minutes saying they were in the lobby and we headed down.

Grayson's p.o.v:
We were sitting in the lobby, of the complex waiting for the girls to come down, Ethan and I were both leaning against the couch chatting about how we hadn't seen Nate and others for a while and how lit the party was gonna be, knowing Nate. It was then we heard the elevator ding, and out stepped the girls. They both looked great but I couldn't take my eyes off Ella, she was smiling and looking at me, I couldn't help but sweep my eyes up and down her body. For a second I looked at Ethan and I knew he was looking at Gabby, biting down on his bottom lip. I couldn't wait to show off the girl that I hoped was soon to be mine.

Ethan's p.o.v:
Holy shit Gabby looked good, she was wearing the outfit I picked out and she looked perfect. Her hair was out and straight and she had a big smile on her face. She eyed me back and I smiled wider. They walked up to us and ella had her arm linked with gabby's, Ella was funny and childish like that, and it reminded me of Grayson. They approached us,
"What's up?" Grayson said hugging Gabby then Ella.
"I'm pumped" Gabby said excitedly as we hugged. Ella being Ella yelled "let's go party guys!!" Grayson laughed at her and she lightly shoved him laughing too. I looked down at Gabby and I could see by the way her whole face was lit up that she was excited. I grabbed her hand and she looked up and me and didn't let go. She made me feel a way I had never really felt before.

Grayson's p.o.v:
I saw Ethan hold gabby's hand and I decided to steal his idea. I grabbed Ella's hand and she looked it, I gulped nervously. Her smile wavered for a second and she looked at me "what are you doing" I felt my cheeks burn embarrassed, and when I went to take my hand away she gripped it tighter, and looked up at me,
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I was just a little nervous." She said quietly laughing awkwardly
"No problem, I'm glad you're happy, Ell" I said smiling down at her. She beamed at me and leant her head on my shoulder as we hopped into the uber. Ethan gave him the directions and we were all just excitedly chatting about the party, we didn't let go of each other's hand the whole way there.