CHAPTER 2: Hey Hey L.A.!

Gabby's p.o.v:
By the time we were coming in to land both ella and I were freaking the hell out. This was finally it. We were in the states!! It was already late kinda in LA and I could tell by the way Ella was talking she was getting tired, no matter how hard she tried to fight it. Plus I knew we were gonna have major jet lag, so we were planning on grabbing our bags and heading straight to the apartment. Ella yawned, and I could see all her perfectly straight teeth.
"Hahaha throwback to when those chompers weren't so perfect" I said nudging her, referring back to when she had braces from seventh to ninth grade.
"Shut up" she said chuckling groggily-- she really struggled on long flights, but I knew as soon as we got off she would be back to bounding around like the psycho she is.
"This is again your captain speaking, please make sure your seat belts are correctly fastened and all trays are placed back up into the seat in front of you. We are going into landing now, welcome to Los Angeles. Thank you and goodnight."
Ella looked at me and I looked at her, our eyes wide and our smiles even wider as we both felt the plane hit the runway...

Ella's p.o.v:
"OH MY GOSH GABBY WE ARE LANDING IN LOS FUCKING ANGELES" I scream.
At this point I have no shame and Gabby just looks at me and I see her cheeks go pink out of embarrassment, she quickly hisses.
"Shhhhhh"
I crack up laughing and she ends up laughing too, ignoring the judgemental glares from the surrounding people as they begin to hop off the plane. Gabby and I couldn't wait, but of course we were polite and waited our turn in the line to get off the plane. When we got off we bolted to baggage and Gabby told me she was just going to call an uber while I found our bags, I nodded and we stood waiting. After collecting our bags and hopping in the uber we drive off. In an instant gabby and I have our phones out snap-chatting together and updating twitter. I'm going through stories when I hear
"WHAT'S UP BITCHES WE'RE IN L.A.!!" Of course gabby, I quickly get into the frame and stick my tongue out before the video ends. She saves it and then puts it on her story "for memories" she says smiling. I link my arm with hers and for a while we're quiet. That is, until we pass the beach. Gabby squeals, startling me, and points out the window
"I hope you brought your best bikini dude!"
The beach was beautiful even in the dark, glowing with the reflection of the city lights. We laughed, and in sync said "CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BOYS!!".
We both threw our heads back and clutched our stomachs in laughter. The uber driver just smirked and kept driving. Before we knew it we were pulling up to the apartment complex and the uber driver was charging us. After paying we grabbed our bags. We rushed inside only to be met with a mob of screaming girls, they weren't screaming at us, and we were too tired to see what was going on right now, it was only ten but we were exhausted from the flight and the epic Timezone difference. We got into the elevator and headed up to our apartment.
"Oh shit! I forgot to grab the keys off the bench", Gabby shrieks,
"I'll be right back. watch the bags" I nod my head as I yawn. I stood there leaning on the bags scrolling through my streaks. The lift dinged,
"Shit that was fa- oh, im sorry I thought you were someone else". Well I obviously got the wrong person...awkward. When I looked up... I swear my heart stopped. "You look dead, it's only ten", the boy with the winged hair with a purple streak said.
"Ha. Yeh." I said laughing lightly, fiddling with my phone case nervously.
The other boy stood silently, his head slightly cocked and a smirk on his face. He gave me the up and down and bit down on his lip, I looked into his eyes, slightly raising one of my brows, challenging him. He stared back for a few seconds before lightly chuckling and shaking his head. Gabby came bounding from an emergency door saying
"I finally got the freaking keys". I didn't bother to ask why on earth she ran up three flights of stairs!! I was just so god damn glad she was here and I wasn't alone awkward with these two heavenly looking boys. Her face was bright red as she stumbled over the suitcases to get to the door, tripping and falling onto the boy with the longer hair, but he caught her with ease.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Gabby said awkwardly.
"All good" the boy chuckled. I heard the one with the dreamy eyes and the quiff hairstyle murmur to his brother,
"Good thing there is another one, I didn't want to share".
I blushed and giggled a little and he winked back.
"Hey, I'm Grayson, and he's Ethan" he said in a husky, sexy voice.
Gabby just snickered eyeing Ethan and said
"Oh cool hey, well I just want to get the bags inside and go to bed, come on Ella".
Gosh, she doesn't know when to keep her fat gob shut.
"Ella, that's a cute name-- rolls off the tongue", Grayson said goofily.
I don't know what that boy is trying to do to me but it is killing me. While I was dying inside Gabby was lugging in the twenty tonne suitcases.
"Ethan help her out with the suitcase" Grayson gushed, not taking his eyes off me. I laughed and decided to get my stuff inside. Before we could say goodnight, Grayson walked in with Ethan walking behind. Gabby sat on the couch and Ethan sat right next to her.
"What are you doing. We don't even know you guys" I said with a teasing grin.
Grayson chucked but Ethan said nothing.
"What is the deal buddy, first you come into our apartment and now you aren't talking...spill the beans" Gabby said almost frustrated, woah she can get feisty sometimes.
"Well Ella and Grayson seem to really be hitting it off but you haven't said a word to me" Ethan said running a hand through his hair, looking equally frustrated.
He is really playing with fire now and I think he knows it too because I can see him trying to hold back a laugh as he looked at her facial expression soften as she realised she was being snappy.
"True, sorry, we just got off a 14 hour flight and we are a little tired" Gabby said apologetically.
"Woah, 14 hours, I knew you had an accent, let me guess... AUSTRALIA!" Grayson said a little too enthusiastically. it doesn't take a genius to figure out one's accent- i think his enthusiasm is cute though.

"Well we better get going" Grayson says with a small smile Ethan stand and turns to gabby
"Hey give me your number so we can hang out later, maybe we can show you around sometime" she smiles wide and I can tell she's intrigued by him-- they were definitely charming those boys. Grayson looked to me and held out his phone I giggled and quickly text myself. We walk them to the door and they smile as we all say goodnight.

When they leave gabby and I run to the couch and flop down on it
"Holy..."
"FUCK" gabby finished my sentence.
Our phones ding and we look down, a text from them in a group chat!! It says "let's hang soon". I looked over at Gabby,
"What the hell have we gotten ourselves into" I said with a grin that said I was definitely down for it.
"Hey, there's worse things we could be doing" Gabby says with a wink. We laugh and head to bed.