{14}

"He married me" Harley says.

"He fucked me" I say and then widen my eyes "shit did I say that out loud?"

"How long have you been able to see?" The Witch asks Diablo.

"My whole life. You can't have them. These are my people right here."

"But it is out time! The sun is setting, and the magic rises. The metahumans are a sign of change."

"Lady, you are evil!  DeadShot points out and I giggle softly.

We all grab our weapons and look at the large metal fiery thing. I tried to use my powers but the witches power was too strong.

He extended our arms to us and fired every thing. We were thrown everywhere.

"We gotta get him in that corner. That's where the bomb will be!" Rick shouts.

"I'll do it! I'll get him there!" Diablo volunteers "I lost one family. I ain't gonna lose another one!"

"Look think it through" I try to reason with him.

"I got this" Diablo whispers "over here!" He screams at the beast.

He set fire on him but it didn't seem to be doing anything. The beast kicked Diablo and I gasped.

We all ran towards the beast and shot at him but he hit us all the way.

Suddenly, Diablo comes out as a fiery demon-like monster and roars as he comes near the beast.

I clap excitedly as he poured fire over him, backing the beast into the corner, over the bomb.

Soon, Diablo ran out of flame.

"GET OUT OF THESE!" Rick screams.

"BLOW IT!" Diablo screams back making me yell a 'no'.

"Blow it!" DeadShot said.

"Now, GQ. Now" Rick says to the SEAL and the bomb is let off, exploding the beast and Diablo.

"Oh my god!" I whisper and widen my eyes.