Chapter 1

hello to anyone reading this. so this is the first chapter, yay! i'm really excited to write this story even though at the same time i have no idea what i'm writing. anyway, i hope you enjoy this chapter! Edited.  Sort of.

Lucy

After finishing my daily homework, I grabbed a book and went to bed. It was only nine o’ clock, but it was one of those days where there was hardly any homework to do or tests to study for the next day. Finally, a day when I can sleep early. But since the world is absolutely against me, my next door neighbor has decided to throw a party and ruin my wonderful plans of sleeping early for one damn night.

Of course.

After two hours of loud music and the sound of boom boom boom obviously I was going to get no sleep, so unfortunately I got out of bed, dressed and stomped over to the house next door.

Knock, KNOCK.

Nobody was answering the door and it was open so I walked straight in. Having no idea what I’m going to do, I roam around the halls filled with music by Miley Cyrus and her attempt at being black. But apparently people liked her attempts since girls and guys were disgustingly grinding on each other, practically having sex in the halls and the middle of the dance floors. I was on a mission to put a stop to this stupid party and nothing was going to stop me. Turning around I looked everywhere for the newly moved in neighbor that was ruining my night. From what I gathered from my gossiping mother the new neighbors had two teenage sons, one my age and another a year older. I wonder which one of the dumb asses threw this party and how they threw this party seeing as they’ve only been in town for one day. 

“Hey, what are you doing here Lucy?” one of my classmates, Rory asked.

“Well, seeing as it is a Thursday night, I don’t know what I’m doing here actually when I should be in bed asleep, but no of course not my new stupid neighbors decided to throw a freaking party,” I responded angrily.

“Lucy, live a little I know you don’t usually, no ever, go to parties. Loosen up and have a little fun, you sure as hell deserve it all I ever see you do is study!” Rory exclaimed.

“Thank for your insight but I’d rather not, bye Rory.” As I finished my last word, I was already back to finding, well I don’t know exactly who I’m searching for, actually all I know is that whoever threw the party, his last name is Adams. And when I find him, I’m going to throttle him with my bare hands.

Still looking for this Adams guy, I grabbed some other random person’s arm and asked, “Do you know the name of the guy that threw this party?”

“Um yeah, it’s Nick Adams, why?”

“Thanks,” I curtly responded and went on my way.

Okay so now I just need to find this Nick Adams guy. I went from the dance floor, to the kitchen, to a living room which I really wish I did not enter. I was passing by a room to get back to the kitchen when I heard someone scream, “Adams why don’t you come and play a little pool, stop sulking in the corner.”

I finally found him! But as I was going inside the room and to the dimwit, there was something in the back of my head thinking why Nick Adams wasn’t partying at his own well, party.

When I reached him, I hesitated a little. He looked so bored and uninterested at the moment. But I continued with my mission looked him in the eye and said, “Look buddy I don’t know who you think you are but it is a freaking Thursday night and while you think you’re cool and couldn’t care less that there’s school tomorrow, some of us do give a shit so I would highly appreciate it if you would put an end to this stupid party and I could get back to sleep, Nick Adams.”

He looked up and down at me for a while, not in a way to check me out but to see who the hell was the girl that decided to barge into his house and tell him to stop his party. After a moment he looked at me and replied, “I’m not Nick Adams, I’m Ace Adams and I think I’m the brother of the guy who you should be talking to.”

Well this wasn’t supposed to happen.