Tasha fell asleep on the love seat. I miss waking up with her.

It was almost ten in the evening and she was still sleeping. I shook her shoulders a bit. She was groaning.

"Babe let's go to bed." Whispering to her.

"Okay." In her sleepy voice. I help her up slowly and began walking upstairs. I help her change out of clothes and into her pj's. Getting settled into bed. Turning off the lamp.

"Goodnight, Tasha. Love you." Holding her hand in mine.

"Good night C.J. Love you too." She whispered.

Tasha

Lots of things happening in the past two weeks. C.J's is now one hundred percent better. He's still on puffers though, but no issues. This is last weekend before going back to work on Monday. I had my left cast removed. Finally. I cheered for myself when the day happened.

C.J's brother and sister are here visiting before leaving on Sunday afternoon. His sister Jade and I have been bonding like crazy. She was like another sister to me, other than Rachel. The other two boys have been doing guy's stuff.

I'm twenty-six weeks pregnant. And I'm feeling huge. The baby kicks a lot with more force. I've been kicked in the ribs a few times. But I'm loving it. I can't even bend down that far. My bump is in the way. Everyone does things for me because I can't do most things myself anymore. Not that I'm complaining. It's nice, though.

Tonight, we are going to a karaoke bar in town down. I have only been there twice. It was a full house since I last went. Hearing all the talent sing. It's funny to watch a drunk person sing, it hilarious.

Rachel and the girls with their spouses were meeting us there. And the five of us will meet them there. My parents are coming as well. Rachel wants to hear C.J sing because I told her that time in the bathroom with him. When he sang a versus from Picture by Kid Rock and Sherryl Crow.

Trying to figure out what to wear tonight. A black dress or a nice tank top and short shorts. Standing in front of a mirror with only a bra and a thong. Rubbing my bump. Kicking my hand already.

"Stop kicking mommy in the ribs."

C.J came out of our master bathroom. A towel that wraps low below his hips. His hair was still wet. Water going down his chest slowly.

"Like what you see." Whispering in my ear. I didn't even know he was behind me. I was too busy looking at his body.

"You know I do." Giving me a peck on my neck. I grasp as he did that. Giving me chills now.

"I'm going to get dressed." Leaving behind me and going to his dresser.

I can't decide what to wear. Looking at the two laying on my bed.

"What's wrong Tasha?" He senses something wrong with me. Standing and staring at the two outfits on our bed.

"I don't know if I should wear the black dress or the tank top and shorts? I want to look nice tonight."

"No matter what you wear. You are still beautiful and sexy. Inside and outside. Bump or no bump. Feel what you feel comfortable in. Don't worry about how people are going to look at you. I love you, Tasha." Cupping my face and looking into my eyes as he said that. Smirking at him.

"Love you two C.J." Kissing me with passion. A few minutes later, I decided what I wanted to wear.

A colourful tank top, a black blazer, and jean short shorts. Curling my hair into waves. Putting light makeup but smoky eyeshadow. And mild berry lipstick. Looking at myself in the mirror.