"Your so lame," she groans and falls back against my bed. "I don't know how you do it, honestly."

I roll my eyes. "And you don't need to know. I'm going to go take a shower."

She doesn't say anything, so I head out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom. Am I really lame for wanting to go slow with Eric? That the traditional rules of my religion are so bad?

I shake my head at the thoughts and get into the water. It doesn't take long to wash my hair and body before I get out. I pull up a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white tank top and then a grey cardigan. I also add a scarf that I loop around my neck.

I go back to my room when I'm done and get started on my hair. Blow dry and curl, every single day. I own a straightener, but I don't feel like I look great with the style so I stick to curls.

I then add light makeup and head downstairs where Braylee decided to go.

"Good morning," my mom smiles, holding a coffee mug in her hand. She kisses my forehead. "Did you sleep good?"

Nikki Mathews, married to Colten Mathews. Both are my parents and both are crazy. Mentally they are nothing like me, but there are physicality's that are somewhat noticeable.

I have my dads brownish - blondish hair and blue eyes, while I have my moms nose and lips. My brother, though, got my moms dark complexion.

Speaking of which, my dad instructs sternly,  "Get downstairs now, and show your mother what you got into last night."

I take a seat at my designated spot, rolling my eyes at my younger brother of two years. Merely fifteen years old and already turning into a rebel.

"Oh Caleb," my mom mutters when her youngest child comes into view. "What happened this time?"

"A girl came on to me, I didn't know she had a boyfriend and let's just say I got a taste of his fist," he says sorrowfully. I cringe at him while Braylee laughs, trying to touch his black eye which he slaps away.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" My dad booms, coming over to stand in front of him.

"Colten," my mom says softly, placing a hand on his chest.

"No, Nikki," he shakes his head. "This is the fifth time in two weeks. Do you want to end up like your Uncle?"

Caleb thinks about it for a minute then smirks. "Wouldn't be so bad."

My dad groans and spins around to fetch some food. My mom sighs, placing a bag of frozen peas on my brothers face.

"Ow," he winces.

"Sorry," my mom smiles sarcastically and I bite my lip to keep from laughing. Braylee doesn't follow the lead, though.

"Well," she snorts, reaching for the toast. "You smell and look like shit now."

Caleb glowers. "I wouldn't be talking, peach fuzz. Like seriously, do you ever wax?"

Braylee's eyes widen with a gasp and she covers her mouth so her upper lip isn't showing. I chuckle quietly.

"Shut it, block head," Braylee fires back. I tune out after that, it's too early in the morning for their banter.

"Is Eric coming to pick you up?" My mom asks as she makes our lunches. My dad stops drinking his orange juice and stares at me. I blush.