Shits and Giggles

--carlos

I'm Back bitches.

Maria;" You need to update sooner,"

Luis:"Do you know how long it's been,"

Sammy:"C'mon dude you takes forever, what the fuck could you possibly be doing."

Well, guy's you try starting a new book series and not having it consume you completely. My days have become reading  six of crows and wesper fics okay don't judge me. Anyways enjoy the story loves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex pov

I was rudely awakened by a door slam and heavy footsteps downstairs. I turned over and cuddled closer to Zack ignoring the sounds as best as I could. Just as I was falling asleep my bedroom door opened violently. Out of reflex, I grabbed the revolver I keep in the space between my mattress and my headboard and pointed it at the door in one quick motion.

"DON'T SHOOT!!!" Screamed a terrified Maria. I let out a sigh of relief  and lowered my  weapon leaning against the headboard. I looked over at Zack to see sleepy confusion decorating his face.

"How did you get in?"I asked tucking the revolver back between the mattress and the headboard.

"Don't worry about that,"Said Carlos from behind  Maria.

"I have a better question, why do you keep the gun there out of all the other places it could be put?"Maria asked taking a seat next to me on my bed.

"What is happening?"Said a still confused Zack slowly sitting himself up next to me. I smiled him noticing he had paint on his cheek.

"I'll tell you what's happening, we almost got shot by your triggered boyfriend,"Carlos  stated throwing a white bag at me. I picked it up realizing it was a  Mc Donalds bag and opened it. I pulled out two egg and sausage mc muffins and handed one to Zack. He took it graciously and I directed my attention back to Maria and Carlos.

"So...what brings you to my humble abode?"I asked unwrapping my sandwich.

"I was out and about last night in downtown alleyways where some of  Davilas' men usually hang out to get the drop on people and got some interesting gossip," She said sitting on the edge of my bed. Her words almost made me choke on my breakfast.

"Maria, you could have been really badly hurt-"

"Alex, how stupid do you think I am? I know you don't bring a knife to a gun fight, so I brought a machine gun and Jace,"She said cheerily. "Anyways one of his goonies told me that Davila has nothing to do with why Mason is here. The guy actually took me Davila himself. It turns out Mason is running with a rival gang run by Alberto Aiza."

The name brought back memories, ones he wasn't found of. Davila and Aiza had been rivals way before Alex joined. Mason betraying the man that took him off the streets really shows what an ass he is.

"Devila also asks for one more favor,"Maris said

"What does he want?"I asked biting my lip.

"He said if he steps out of line, kill him, he'll make sure to make it look like an accident,"I felt my mouth tug into a smile. For once Devila is asking him to do something he will have no regrets doing.

"I think I'm more confused now then I was before,"I heard Zack complain about a mouth full of sandwich. I turned to face him and smiled sheepishly. He sighed and got out of bed slowly and left the room.