Chapter 5 - Surprise

~Kaylin's P.O.V~

I continued eating my breakfast. I had to admit, the boys did a pretty good job at making this. I was definitely proud of them. But, my happiness didn't last too long when I heard who was at the front door.

"Hey, babe." Matt said happily.

It must be Val... I rolled my eyes and just continued to eat my food. Once I finished eating I carefully sat the tray down on the bed, before swinging my legs over the edge and slipping my house slippers on. Grabbing the tray, I got up and began making my way down the stairs.

"Oh, so Kaylin is here?" I heard Val whisper to Matt.

"Yeah, Brian invited her since she hasn't been on tour with us in a while." He explained to her.

"Oh, well, I figured I'd come and see how my man was doing." She said with a smile as she pinched his cheeks.

I walked into the kitchen and began washing the dishes. As I began to wash the dishes, Brian walked up a few moments later.

"Hey, Kady." Brian spoke as he rested his elbows on the counter, his head resting in his hands.

"Hey, Bry.." I answered to him as I began washing the first plate.

"What's the matter? Did I accidentally burn the edges of your waffles?" Brian questioned with raised brows.

"No, it's nothing like that.." I answered to him as I put the plate into the dish rack and began washing another plate.

"Aw, babe. You're too cute." I heard Val say to Matt from the living room. I bit down on my bottom lip, trying to hold back tears as I put the plate into the dish rack.

Brian looked over at me, my eyes meeting his seemingly sympathetic eyes. He then lifted one hand up to my shoulder and began to rub it. It was as if he knew exactly what I was thinking in that moment and it was one of the reasons why our bond was so strong. He just seem to know what I was thinking before I even speak it. I had finished washing the dishes when Brian decided to grab my hand and pull me out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"It's time for a little road therapy." Brian said with a smirk.

I knew exactly what he meant by 'road therapy'. That meant it was time for Need For Speed. Me and Brian had finally made it to his room where Need For Speed: Underground 2 was waiting for me.

"I swear, I don't know what I'd do without you, Bry." I said to him with a small smile.

"It's what I'm here for, Kitten." He said to me with a smile as he pulled me into a hug.

I sat down on his bed, grabbing a controller and handing him the other as he sat down next to me.

"Ready to light up the city?" He asked with a smirk and raised brow.

"Ready when you are." I answered to him with a soft giggle.

Letting the game load, a smile spread across my face as the menu showed up. The 'Riders On The Storm' by the Doors began playing. I choose the free roam feature and we were off to the races. Well, at least driving around and just enjoying the drive. Minutes later, we both heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I looked over to see Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky making their way into the room. All of them making themselves comfortable on Brian's bed. Johnny and Zacky sitting next to me, while Jimmy sat in the back and watched.

"You should go that way." Zacky chimed in after a few minutes of watching.

Me and Brian both looked at each other and then looked at Zacky.