Chapter 2 - The Make Up

~Kaylin's P.O.V~
Me and Brian were playing a round of Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare when the door flew open and we heard the words "What's going on in here?", coming from Matt.

Me and Brian paused the game and looked up to see Matt. He seemed to have a sheepish grin on his face as he looked at me and Brian, then at the controllers in our hands. His lip ring glistening in the light. "So, what'cha guys playing?", he asked as he walked in. "Call Of Duty", Brian responded as we then resumed the game. "You guys are playing Call Of Duty and didn't tell me?", Matt asked before walking over to the couch excitedly and squeezing himself between me and Brian. "Can't you see that I'm trying to play?", I snapped. Matt nodded. "Yeah, I can and I wanna watch", Matt responded to me. I sighed as I shoved the game controller into Matt's hands and moved to the other end of the couch. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and began playing a game. But, then I asked myself, 'Why in the hell should I have to sit here while Matt basically interrupts a game that I was playing first?'. I sat up straight and moved closer towards Matt. Not too close because I don't want any part of him touching me or getting too close to me. But, I will do something to make him uncomfortable. I rested my arms in my lap. My right elbow was pushing right into Matt's side. He seemed to squirm a bit. A small smirk spread across my face. Then, all of a sudden I felt an elbow pushing into my side... The wrong side at that. I jolted slightly as I bit down on my bottom lip, holding back any sounds that could possibly escape. I glared at him out of the corner of my eye. I elbowed him again, this time a little harder. Matt elbowed me back, his was a little harder this time. I clenched my fist to keep any sounds from escaping past my lips.

"Um.. Do you two have a problem with keeping still?", Brian asked, before standing up and looking at both of us. Me and Matt both looked at each other. "He started it", I said as I pointed at Matt.

"I started it?! You elbowed me fir-".

"Stop it! You two are gonna have to stop with this hate towards each other. Once this tour is done, we're ALL gonna be living together", Brian said, putting emphasis on 'all' as he stared down at both me and Matt. Me and him sat there quietly as Brian just stood there. "Now.. You two apologize and give each other big hugs", Brian said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Hugs?!", Me and Matt asked Brian at the same time. "Yes. Now, do it", he ordered. "I'm sorry", Me and Matt said at the same time. We looked at each other before laughing. His hazel eyes seemed to be filled with happiness and excitement. Matt pulled me into a tight hug. His muscular arms wrapping around my smaller frame. I smiled to myself as I hugged him back.