New Outifts

"So, how do you like the party?" Rachel asked me. Austin kissed Rachel good bye and went back downstairs. "It's a cool party. I've never been much of a partier." I chuckled a little slightly. She smiled and gestured me to sit on the bed next to her. I walked over to her and sat down.

"Oh. Same here. Austin begged me to have a party for our anniversary." Rachel laughed. That's cute. I smiled. "You know, I really liked that dress." Rachel said, eyeing my dress up and down. I had to look down at my dress to remember which one I was wearing. "Thanks. Demi Lovato had to come over and pick this out. I had absolutely nothing to wear! Well, couldn't find anything." I exaggerated, and emphasizing the word, "nothing and anything".

   Rachel got up and grabbed my hand, making me follow her. I followed her to her enormous walk in closest.

  My jaw dropped when I looked around. She had different varieties of clothing, shoes, and accessories. "You can have some of my dresses. I'm sure they'll fit you. You have a small figure." Rachel smiled, pointing to racks that had held dresses. Beautiful dresses. "T-thank you."

___<3Five Weeks Later<3___

"Are you sure you want to come?" Zayn asked me. "For the hundredth time. Yes, Zayn." I said and kissed his cheek.

  What he was talking about was tour. Your was coming up. We'd be touring for a few months. Louis invited me to go and I agreed. Thought maybe it'd be some fun.

  I laid on Zayn as we laid in his bed. "Do you know that I love you?" Zayn asked me as he ran his fingers up my shirt on my back. "Yes, yes I do. And, I'm never going to get tired  hearing you say it either." I smiled.

   I positioned myself so I was on Zayn's torso, with my legs on either side of him. I began to kiss him. He groped my butt before resting his heads firmly on my waist. When he groped my butt, it scared me and I bit down on his tongue. "Sorry baby." I murmured as he kissed. He smiled and groped my butt again. I laughed and shook my head. He would occasionally sip his hands I underneath my shirt and play with my skin.

   I heard Zayn's door open. "Hey, lovebirds. Paul said to start getting ready- OH MY FUCKING GOD THEIR MAKING BABIES! AH!!" Louis than ran out of the room. Zayn and I laughed. Louis has relaxed on his big brother act. I'm glad. It means he can trust me.

____<3The First Concert<3____

"Wish me good luck babe!" Zayn said. I smiled and kissed him full on the lips. "Baby, you don't need luck. You obviously have a Leprechaun named Niall James Horan for a reason!" I smiled. He opened up his eyes and smiled back. "I heard that, Jr. Tomlinson!" Niall yelled. I laughed.

  Christy, the backstage manager, was telling the boys that it's time to get on stage. The concert was long; but amazing. They sang all their songs from their first album, all the way to their last one. The fans absolutely loved them and their performance. I know I certainly was as well.

   Demi and Eleanor wasn't able to tag along, due to their careers so I was all alone. But, I was able to watch my boyfriends brother and close friends enjoy their time on stage in front of their fans. And, I believe they were done.

"Thank you for letting us perform here tonight. We love you, Bradford!" Zayn yelled and all the boys came running off on stage. "Hey, baby." Zayn breathed. He leaned in to kiss me but I moved his face away. He gave me hurtful expression upon his face.

"Babe, I really wanna kiss you but you're all sweaty." I smiled.

"Rejected!" Harry shouted. Zayn glared at him while I was silently laughing.

"Oh and babe?" Zayn said. I looked at him.

"My mom wants to meet you."