Old Habits Don't Die Hard

I don't know how long I've been crying. And, I don't care. I walked stiffly to the bathroom. I eyed myself in the mirror just above the sink. My make up is all run down over my red cheeks. I had purple bags underneath my eyes. My eyes themselves were bloodshot. Now I can see why no one cares about me. Zayn made that clear didn't he?

  I grabbed a fresh razor from underneath the sink and grasped it with my left hand. I haven't let out any pain lately. For a long time. Know how they say, "Old Habits die hard"? Well, that is wrong. Old habits don't die hard. They stick with you forever.

   I took the cap off from the razor and pressed it against my skin. My wrist. My fragile skin. "Here goes nothing." I breathed out before slicing open my wrist. The blood oozed out of the cuts as I repeated this process multiple times. I winced in pain as the razor kept coming in contact with my skin. But, it feels so good. To be able to let out all the pain you've been put through. People call people who cut, "Emo" or "Attention whore" but really, it's a way to let the pain slip past you.

"Is this what you fucking want, Zayn?" I screamed. I dropped the razor and slid down the bathroom door until my butt hit the floor. Blood was all over the place. I don't give a fuck.

Liam's P.O.V

We went home because we couldn't find Tasha and the boys were beyond drunk. When we walked through the doors the boys stumbled to their rooms. Earlier, I swear I saw/heard Zayn yelling at a oddly familiar girl.

"Tasha! We're home!" I yelled; although it's 2 am and Tasha could be sleeping. I received no answer. I sighed. Oh, dear Lord. I have to piss! I ran up to the bathroom and opened the door. But the door didn't want to open.  It was as if something is in front of it. I heard a moan come from inside. I saw... a lot of blood... All over the floor. Panicking, I was able to walk in. There laid Tasha, with blood covering her arms.

"Tasha!?"

_______________________________________________________________

                                     Tasha's P.O.V

                                     *The next day*

I opened my eyes. Brightness, whiteness burned them. My fore arms ached in pain. I heard beeping come from a monitor on the background. I felt something gripped on my finger. I also felt tubes on me; being ran up my arms.

"She's awake!" I heard a preppy boy call out. Louis. Oh shit. He might think I'm a physco. "Someone go get the nurse." I heard Liam order. I finally wasn't blinded by the brightness, seeping into my eyes.

   Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis were all surrounding my bed. "Where am I?" I asked; my voice raspy due to dehydration. "I'll go get you some water." Harry whispered. "You're in the hospital, Tasha." Niall said. You could see tears forming before his water line. The hospital.. I hate hospitals! Just as I was going to say something, my doctor, Dr. Forral, walked in with Zayn, tugging along behind him. My eyes met with his for a brief moment before I darted them away. My stomach turned.

"Ah, Ms. Tomlinson, you're awake! How're you feeling?" Dr. Forral took out his clip board. I shrugged.

"Guess I'm alright. Um, when can I leave?" I asked, being patient. "Tomorrow night." He replied. My blood began to boil but I remained calm. Harry came in the room with a water bottle for me. Dr. Forral saw Harry and stood up. He cleared his throat.

"I have some other patients I need to check up on. I hope you'll remain stable, and feel better soon. Bye boys. Bye Tasha." We said our goodbyes and he left. Now, everyone was surrounding my bed, making me shift uncomfortably.

"Guys, I love you but back away. I'm claustrophobic!" I said, Panicking.

"Why are you afraid of Santa Claus?" Niall asked cocking an eyebrow.

"No, she's afraid of Louis. Ho ho ho! Give me carrots!" Harry imitated what Santa Claus would say and or do. Louis hit Harry upside the head and I laughed. "No but really. Back away!" I said, shooting them away with my hands. They were obedient and backed away. I let out a long breath just as Liam's phone began to ring.

"Hey, Uncle Simon!"

(A few more conversations later)

"That was uncle Simon." Liam said.

"Well obviously." Zayn nodded with a duh voice. I smiled a little bit.

"Simon invited us to go to Austin Mahone's and Rachel Roy's second year anniversary (dating wise) in three days." Louis informed us all. "Tasha, you should come with us!" Zayn suggested. I glared at him. "Is it because no one gives a flying fuck about me?" I repeated what the intoxicated Zayn said to me last night.

Zayn's colour in his face flooded away. His lips were now cold. His chocolate brown eyes were now black, filled with regret and sorrow.

"Let's give them a minute." I heard Harry whisper. Soon, the boys left. Leaving just Zayn and I. "I did this to you, didn't I?" Zayn said; voice cracking and all. I just nodded. Tears were slowly rolling down his face.

"I'm such a dick. I knew Inshouldn't of drank last night!" Zayn cursed at himself before punishing the wall; making his knuckles red and bloody.

"Tasha, you know I didn't mean anything I said to you last night, right?" Zayn asked, his face filled with guilt and fear. I just shrugged.

"I just don't know what I would feel if you left me. I love-" I cut Zayn off, tears running down my own face. "Just shut up and come here." I cried. Zayn jumped up from his seat, towards me. I made room on the bed for him. He laid down, both of us fitting on the small hospital bed.

I cried into his chest. His body shook with sobs as he held me..Zayn tilted his head back to look at me. I sniffled and made eye contact with his chocolate eyes.

"I hope you'll be able to forgive me. But, I just wanted to let you know that I love you, so much, Tasha." Zayn whispered as he wiped my tears away. "I forgive you." I breath.

Zayn broke out into a smile before leaning in to kiss me. As our kiss grew hot, my heart minister was beeping like crazy. Zayn laughed through the kiss causing me to smile as well.

The heart monitor just proved how I react when I'm with Zayn.