Addiction

J o e y
I have been hurting myself ever sense I was five and now I'm twenty five and still doing this. Pathetic, is the word that comes to my head thinking of how stupid I am. But today I am going to something called a valet meaning a personal assistant. I didn't need this what I needed was a break from breathing where I could go up and die in a hole somewhere and not to make things better but I'm gay my mom and dad are homophobic so now I have no family tears fell from thinking of my little brother Jett who probably doesn't even remember my name. I grab my trusty old razor blade blood stains where already on it. *Joey the valet is coming here do you really want him to see how pathetic you are!* I hide the razor back where it was hearing a knock at the door I get up wipe my tears and go to the door X:"hi my name is Shane Dawson and I am your valet" I know I shouldn't be starring but with this boy DAYMN his hair was half messy and half done how his beautiful blue eyes shined I shook my head hoping he didn't notice Shane:"so i have been told I should stay the night to help with the addition" oh no........ me and Shane sat on my couch Shane:"so um I wasn't really able to get that much information on this so what is your addition"? Joey:"I have a self-harm addiction I cut myself almost every night" it was my first time admitting I had an addiction Shane:"is there anything else? You can say anything in fact I'm bisexual" Joey:"I'm gay" I looked down at the ground Shane was about to say something else Joey:"my family's  a bunch of homophobic so don't say I could go to them"