Afterdeath

A/N: So here's my first one-shot ever!!! Enjoy!~

Empty darkness was nothing new to Sans. He had gotten used to it after a while. As he crouched there, the usual throb from his always bleeding wound clouded his thoughts. A heavy sigh echoed throughout the dark save screen.

He hated it.

He hated the darkness, the emptiness, the pain. But most of all he hated the forever lingering guilt. The soul shattering guilt that came with his dear brother's death...

No.

His murder.

That cursed demon. It was all their fault.

They decided to take genocide.

They decided to kill.

They decided to discard mercy for their own wicked pleasure.

They killed him.

All that was left in Sans' mind was dark revenge. He remembered the rage that grew steadily in his ribcage and how he, many times before, had happily and kindly approached that demon. He had given them so many chances...so many times to use MERCY instead of FIGHT. And it all backfired. Sans shifted grunting quietly as the steady throb of his injury increased.

He continued to sit there and think.

Sitting and thinking.

Then, like a speeding freight train, it came to him. Not like it hasn't even...not come to him but this time it stung a bit more...it dug a bit deeper.

It was his fault.

If Sans had never made that worthless promise, then he could've killed the kid and they could've been on the surface lickity-split. If he would've just destroyed the kid when he first noticed the dust in the air. Dust. That's all his brother was now.

Dust.

And all because of Sans. All because of his recklessness, his laziness, all because of himself.

These thoughts labored through his mind, the piercing throb of his wound increasing.

Lazy.

Dumb.

Dust.

Gone.

Red.

Demon.

Mercy.

Fight.

Soon though, it became to much. He collapsed with a loud groan, an arm clutched around his chest.
"F-fuck you d-dumb c-c-cut," he hissed, eye sockets squinting closed in pain.

Why?

These everlasting possibilities bounced around his skull. Geno felt a large headache coming on.

"Hey'a Geno~" a more than flirty voice greeted. Welcome headache.

Geno scowled, trying to think of a snarky comeback,"What do ya' want douche bag?"

Whoa. Good job Geno, what a great comeback.

"Ouch. Anyway, if you were wondering, I was visiting youu~" He replied, left eye socket closing into a long drawn out wink.