“Who do you belong to?”

I wasn’t going to repeat history.

“You. I belong to you.”

“Wouldn’t you agree that I should have you in all ways since you do belong to me. Or are you going to deny me what’s mine?” he sang seductively in my ear.

I did want him, but not right now, like this. Only ten minutes ago he struck me and threatened to kill me or to…. fuck me. Too much was happening at once.

“I am yours… but… we really should talk about everything first. We don’t have to rush into it.”

He leans into me putting his forehead against mine and tells me, “I’ve waited long enough.”

***************

Pan picks me up in his arms and brings me back to his tent in a matter of seconds. He drops me onto his bed and climbs on top of me pressing me into the mattress. Being trapped beneath his body, with his hot breath on my neck, reminded me he was the predator and I was the prey.

I tried to buck him off. “Get off me!”

His fingers tightened in answer, pinning me harder in place. He rocked gently against me, causing more heated blood to rush. He stoked my hair and licked his tongue up my neck. Minutes of stroking turned my bones to molten. He worshiped me with his touch. How could I stay strong and fight when every part of me surrendered to his touch?

I was so distracted by his lips on my neck, sucking and kissing, that I didn’t even realize he was slowly unbuttoning my shirt until I felt the cloth going down my shoulders.

I tried pulling the sleeves back up but he succeed in getting it off and threw it to the floor. I felt so exposed in my bra under him.

“Wait! Please st…” My words escaped me when I felt his hot breath above my breast sucking and his fingers trailing down my ribcage.

I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing my mind could fly free from the overwhelming guilt of reacting to his touch. Guilt for desperately wanting more.

“You want me. I can feel it.”

His hand cups my ass and squeezes. He kisses my lips and moves to my ear, his hair tickling my cheek.

“I want you so bad. Wanted you for so long.”

He pulls away from me taking off his clothes and climbed back on before I could object. He pins my arms above my head with one hand while the other went to my jeans undoing the buttons. He hushed my protests with his lips forcing his tongue inside. He only broke apart to pull the pants off and onto the floor.

Shame, need, desire, loathing, all shot through my heart.

“Your body doesn’t lie. It likes me.”

He positions himself at my entrance. I shut my eyes and brace myself for the intrusion but nothing happens. I open my eyes slowly to see what has stopped him. His green eyes are penetrating me and holding my eyes captive.

“I need to hear you say that you want this. If you truly don’t I will stop.”

Everything inside my stomach tightened and twisted. The heat of his skin blazed against mine. He looked so perfect above me. I wanted him but I didn’t. Why was he making me decide? I accepted what was going to happen and secretly wanted it but I hated that I had to voice it. He was giving me a choice when he knew I was too far gone to turn him down. Oh so clever. My body wanted him bad and so did I. I was past the point of no return. The thought of right or wrong blurred simultaneously.

“I want this.”

He smiled and took my mouth with his. He pushed himself inside and we were finally joined as one. A mystifying feeling manifested deep inside my heart and mind. One I didn’t think possible.

We together as one just felt… right.

But I’ve been wrong before.