chapter three

Dimiti's pov
I woke up with someone arms wrapped around my torso.who is dumb enough to be in my bed?I open my eyes to see one of my sluts."Good morning babe"."Get out now!!".I saw her ditch when my voice boomed through the house."but baby I thought you liked me "bitch please I thought ,"liked you bitch I can't ".I chuckled.as she walked out I could see the sadness in her eyes.I got out of bed had a shower and was on my way to pick up a girl I just bought.and I was thinking who would sell theit own daughter but I don't really care as long as they pay their depth to me.
I pulled up at Dylans house to see this beautiful girl.as the day went on I tought I kinda liked her but trust me that's not gonna happen.I was brought out of my thoughtby my phone ringing."what" "boss we have a problem"Tyler said a little scared that made me ferious."what do you mean we have a problem" I saidwith venom clearly in my voice"our neighboring gang is coming for a fight they want the girl."I'm on my way" with that I ended the call .kyle saw how mad I was and came to me just as I took up my gun and we left.

Reached the fight
**********?*****?************
I came out of my car with my gun loaded and ready to fire.I saw people on the ground dead but not from my gang.I saw the leader and went to him "just stop this shit look how many members you've lost why do you want her so bad"I asked."because that's girl is specialI can tell and she looks like a nice fuck"he chuckled.that's when i punched him in the face and he fell over and blocked out "stop"I shouted everything went quiet that I could hear a pin drop.I smirked at that and said" everyone get the fuck off my land before I kill you all"everyone took off and I went home to find kaelyn sleeping soundly she looks so adorable all cuddled up with her pillow. I quickly erase that thought from my head and went to bed.
************************************
Kaelyn pov
I was woken up by Kylie shaking me like her life depended on it man she needs to calm the fuck down."what the hell do you want"I said maybe a little too loud."gee not a morning person I see"she said "really you think so"I said smiling sacastically "ugh Dimitri is calling you"where is he"I asked "in his room with that she left,I quickly had a shower and put on my outfit for the day then went to Dimitri room holy mother of abs all I could see was thosesweet six pack. He saw that I was staring and smirked "do you want to go out and have breakfast"is he asking me out"oh and not in the way your thinking"ouch that hurts"I acidentaly drop my phone, while picking it up I say "abs-solutly"he was right in front of me "look al you want cause you can't touch" "oh don't be so self centered I've seen beer "with that I walked away with him behind me.

Hope you enjoy vote and comment if I should continue
Luv you guys
Nsb