chapter 2

OMG I AM DYING OF BOREDOM!!doesn't this dude knows the meaning of music/talking. I am putting some music on in this place, I stretch my hand to turn on the radio "ow that hurts asshole"he slapped my hand away that action kept repeating it self until he slamed on the breaks.

"Do not touch anything inside my car"his voice was laced with venom.I thought I was gonna pee my pants."no do not pee in my car"he said. Gosh I need to stop talking my thoughts.I liked away completely embarrassed.I bet my face resembles a tomato.

           Time skip to the house
When we pulled up to the house no attach that mansion I was in awe it was huge I got out of the car and walked inside the house."look what you did asshole" I heard I wonder who that was along with another voice "it's not my fault" "yea it's not your fault we look like Casper dumbo". I clearedmy throat so they can notice that some one is here."hi I'm kaelyn" "hi I'm Kylie and this is my brother kyle" "hey sexy"kyle said while I blush then Dimitri came in and took me to my room Jesus Christmas is everything in this house black and white but the room was awesome. I started unpacking my stuff for the next two hours."if you are down unpacking your shit it time for dinner" "rude much"I acidentaly Said out loud."you have no idea how rude I can get sweetheart"he said with that stupid sexyass smirk.I just rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen. I sniffed the air and smelled my favorite chicken alfredo."OMG you made chicken alfredo shut up bitch"they all laughed at my reaction."can you just shut thr fuck up and eat" why are you so mean" "what did I just say"he said          "dim you know you can be a little nice "Kylie and kyle "said at the same time "you guys know am not the nice type so he'll no ". "How are you guys even related"I said with amusement in my voice."I've had enough go to your room" "you can't tell me what to do you don't own me" he just chuckled and said "actually I do "then his phone started to ring. He has been talking for hours and he seem upset. He took up his gun and walked out with kyle.

Ping I look at my phone to see a message from sapphire."sup my homie" "just chilling sup with you" "so today we were in class teacher asked where you were I said you were I'll this bitch was like ebola, I was like ain't no body have ebola but we know you eat a bowl of dicKS even night "  "OMG savage asf". After a while I told her I was going to bed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you enjoy continue reading for more vote and comment pls
                                    Nsb